Commerical Lines Account Manager
Warminster , PA 18974
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a locally owned and operated Insurance Agency delivering quality insurance solutions to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania, specializing in Commercial insurance coverage. They also offer Home insurance, Auto insurance, Life insurance, Recreational Vehicle insurance, Personal Umbrella insurance and more. The agency focuses on providing personalized attention and exceptional customer service to create an experience that’s difficult to find in today’s market.
This role handles all tasks associated with obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing new business and existing accounts in accordance with all agency procedures and carrier guidelines.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Providing prompt, accurate and courteous service to our clients, brokerage team and all company personnel.
- Preparing company submissions for new/renewal business, market as appropriate, and prepare proposals.
- Preparing all change requests and review audits and policies for accuracy.
- Set-up and prepare new account files in Agency Matrix per agency procedures.
- Invoicing all agency bill transactions within 48 hours and collecting premiums accordingly.
- Notifying producers of any unpaid audits in a timely manner and requesting appropriate actions be made according to carrier audit guidelines and timeframe.
- Reviewing all renewals with the producer at least 120 days prior to expiration to determine marketing strategies.
- Preparing and processing cancellations when required and following up on notices of cancellations per agency procedures.
- Responding to all carrier memos and processing any necessary updates.
- Preparing and processing client requests, including ID cards, evidence of property, certificates of insurance, binders, etc.
- Reviewing policies and documents for accuracy and delivering policies to insureds as needed.
- Working with producers to evaluate exposure and negotiate and interpret coverage.
- Evaluating and recommending additional coverage based on client needs.
- Keeping producers fully informed of important activities on their accounts.
- Reviewing monthly reports in a timely manner.
- Keeping current on rates, forms and coverage changes through bulletins, trade publications, and seminars.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of Commercial insurance experience in a role supporting producers as a key member of the agency team. High School Diploma or equivalent is required, as is an active P&C License in Pennsylvania. Knowledge of Agency Matrix systems or similar agency management systems and proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
If you are a detail-oriented, positive-thinking and organized self-starter, this might be the opportunity for you!