Commercial Tire Technician
Harrisonburg , VA 22801
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you want to work at a company where you can grow and feel valued?We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce. Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a Commercial Tire Technician. This is a non-driving TBR pad tech who works at the store performing truck tire changes and other duties associated with truck tire changing.Job responsibilities are listed below:
- Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from trucks, large trucks to industrial load and unload stock and assist with physical inventory
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
- Any other duties assigned
- Experience in a heavy duty / commercial tires (Preferred)
- Must be able to lift and/or move tires.
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Pre-employment drug test/ physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can work best with others and serve customer needs
- Tire Mount / Dismount Experience
- Minimum age of 18.
Workday is spent in a warehouse/ shop setting.The position involves physical labor, lifting, packing, standing, and movement around the warehouse/shop.Temperatures in the shop are variable.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class