Covington , KY 41011
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job SummaryPlumbers take on the job of identifying, troubleshooting, and correcting problems with a building's pipe system. Many plumbers work closely with contracting firms, home improvement businesses, and other construction service providers to ensure that new builds conform to all existing statutes and regulations regarding water use and municipal water line connectivity. If you enjoy working with your hands to solve problems, then being a professional plumber with our company is a great option for you. Having an interest in construction, maintenance, and renovation means you will find great satisfaction working as with us. You will find that our plumbers often work both independently and in small teams, and take on routine tasks and novel situations on a daily basis.Job Responsibilities
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Identify problems with plumbing systems inside homes, apartments, condos, and commercial properties.
- Repair plumbing problems in a fast and effective manner while creatively problem solving ways to prevent future problems from arising.
- Develop solutions to problems that conform to operative parameters, relevant regulatory standards, and budgetary concerns.
- Troubleshoot concerns without an obvious cause to identify root cause of the situation.
- Coordinate scheduling with parent company, other plumbers, and members of a construction or renovation team.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a professional manner to ensure that they are in good working order and ready to use when needed.
- Install new pipe, remove old elements, and place new fixtures on a case-by-case basis. Work in frequently cramped conditions to solve problems using your hands and a selection of specialized equipment.
- Employ good communication, customer service skills, and team work, while staying on top of all emerging plumbing techniques.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of technical training courses
- Pass a drug screening
- Successful completion of a plumbing apprenticeship
- On-the-job training
- Knowledge of local plumbing regulations and codes