Commercial Overhead Door Technician
Eastern Lift Truck
Annapolis , MD 21401
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. Commercial Overhead Door TechnicianBaltimore, MDTHE OPPORTUNITY!
Currently, we are seeking aCommercial Overhead Door Technician
to support our Baltimore, MD location and the greater Baltimore area for our rapidly expanding Dock & Door Division.Our Technicians work Monday through Friday and are home for dinner.No nights or weekends! All services are performed in the field at our clients location.Technicians are provided a company service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong, next year. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customers number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the heart and soul of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!Main Duties:
- Oversees and assists in the correct, safe, and complete installation and repair of overhead door and dock leveling systems.
- Research and resolve issues to customer satisfaction within policy while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Performs commercial and industrial maintenance and repairs on a variety of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Works from ladders, scaffolding, and aerial lifts. Wears PPE and fall protection.
- This position may require some evening and weekend work.
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- A minimum of 2 years experience installing, diagnosing, repairing, inspecting, and maintaining commercialoverhead steel doors
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Welding / fabricating experience a plus
- Individual must have their own tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Good driving record
- Customer focused
- Stable work history
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at:www.easternlifttruck.comEastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets