Commercial Loan Officer
Tampa , FL 33679
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PuzzleHR is a premier HR service provider recruiting for this position on behalf of Camp Grove State Bank
Now Hiring! Commercial Loan Officer
Location: Tampa, FL
Total Compensation Package will include Base Salary $75,000 +
What's in it for you:
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance with flexible spending account
The Commercial Loan Officer will review loan applications to evaluate, authorize, and/or recommend the approval of commercial, real estate and credit loans as well as maintaining and servicing a commercial loan portfolio. This position will also work on sales and servicing of loans. Also responsible for representing the bank in the market area through active participation in community affairs.
What youll be doing:
- Assists potential borrowers with completion of initial loan applications; interview applicants, reviews submitted applications for accuracy and completion, requesting additional information or detail as needed.
- Verifies information and financial history provided; acquires borrowers credit reports from major credit reporting bureau(s).
- Submits application to credit analysts or, when appropriate, examines application and creditworthiness of potential borrower; determines or makes recommendations regarding approval or denial/modification of requested loan.
- Approves or, when outside pre-approved lending limits, refers loans to management for analysis and approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are completed according to policy; calculates and explains payment schedules.
- Explains different lending and credit options and bank products to potential and current clients.
- Maintains credit and lending records and files.
- Maintains a robust referral network in the local banking community with builders, real estate agents, and other related businesses.
- Manage loan portfolio including renewals, modifications, updated credit analysis, collections and portfolio monitoring
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
What youll need:
Required Skills/Abilities: Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business Administration preferred.
- Experience with residential mortgage loan and SBA loan origination experience preferred.
- Board reporting experience preferred.
- CRI or CRE experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial lending.
- Certification of any mandatory state loan officer training or licensing required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel at times.