Commercial Loan Officer
International Search Consultants
San Jose , CA 95101
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Commercial Loan Officer San Jose, CA
Our Client is a prominent Financial Institution headquartered in San Jose, CA. Due to growth, theyre looking to add a Commercial Loan Officer to their team.
This position is responsible for generating and closing commercial and real estate loans. Duties include interviewing loan applicants, completing loan documentation, and communicating the business decision regarding acceptance or denial to applicant.
The Commercial Loan Officer will:
Requirements for Commercial Loan Officer
- Manage $20 million plus loan portfolio; extend credit within designated limits; approve loan extensions; collect on past due accounts; make decisions regarding overdrafts and service charges; establish workout program for problem loans; perform tasks associated with foreclosure.
- Generate new business development in the banks designated lending area.
- Interview loan applicants; review all required disclosures; complete loan applications and obtain signatures. Generate new customers.
- Review business plans, tax returns, financial statements, competition, economic conditions, etc. to determine credit worthiness; prepare and present loan proposals to Loan Committee.
- Gather additional data by contacting customers regarding questions/concerns; make decisions and notify customers; negotiate loan rates and terms; obtain documentation needed for loan file including all paperwork needed to comply with regulatory policies and procedures; close approved loans; prepare required documentation regarding denied loans; provide suggestions for ways to improve credit worthiness.
- Review loans in portfolio; ensure updated financial statements are obtained.
- Work with support staff to complete all required documentation and respond to questions from internal and external auditors as well as examiners regarding work produced.
- Serve on officer loan committee and other committees, as assigned.
- Represent the Bank at various functions and provide leadership in community activities and organizations.
- Comply with all banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
Excellent package including strong benefits and competitive base pay.If interested, please send resume as an attachment in MS Word to email@example.comKnow someone who may be a perfect fit? We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and accept CONFIDENTIAL referrals, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the name and contact information. We will not use your name when reaching out.
- Previous experience in commercial lending.
- Credit analysis skills.
- Knowledge of lending policies and procedures, as well as compliance policies and procedures, disclosures and applicable state and federal rules and regulations.