maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank's products and services.
2.Interviews prospective applicants and requests specified information related to loan or credit application; corresponds
or re-interviews applicants to resolve questions regarding application information.
3.Performs pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within
framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
4.Gathers and analyzes all information necessary to present a financing request to Senior Management or Loan
Committee for approval; meets with existing or potential customers; visiting sites of loans; negotiates loan terms and
conditions; approves loans within established lending limits or refers and recommends acceptance to the Chief Credit
Officer or Loan Committee.
5.Coordinates processing of approved loans; ensures loans are processed according to agreement, customer needs
and conform to Bank lending policies; obtains sufficient information and/or documentation from customers; solves
problems relative to processing and servicing of loans within his or her portfolio; approves loan disbursements in
accordance with agreements.
6.Ensures that credit inquires and UCC filings are researched to determine credit worthiness and appropriate collateral
positioning are achieved.
7.Negotiates, underwrites and processes renewals of credit facilities.
8.Approves loan payments, draws from lines of credit, and fund transfers within specified limits.
9.Authorizes commitment, engagement, and decline letters as required.
10. Reinforces the application of superior customer service through his or her own example along with appropriate follow
through with involved customers and employees.
11. Verifies funds with mortgage companies and contractors as required.
12. Develops and maintains knowledge of financial industry, economy, market conditions, rates, vendors and competition.
13. Represents the Bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank's
image and develop additional business; assists the Bank in establishing and maintaining market position in the
14. Reviews NSF and overdraft reports for customers assigned within his or her portfolio; approves or declines such
exceptions within established lending limits.
15. Provides deposit and loan account ratings.
16. Cross sells the Bank's other products and services, referring customers to appropriate staff as indicated.
17. Updates and corresponds with legal counsel and collectors on workouts, bankruptcies, and charge-offs to ensure all
possible precautionary actions or measures are taken.
18. Assists in meeting annual deposit and loan growth goals assigned by Senior Management; participates in various
internal committees assigned by senior management.
19. Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person, and exhibiting the necessary follow
through with customers and/or staff involved.
20. Consistently applies superior decision making techniques pertaining to inquiries, approvals and requests as they apply
to existing policies and procedures, keeping within assigned approval limits and using these instances as learning
tools for employee development.
21. Assumes responsibility for special projects; gathers data and prepares reports for Senior Management, audits and
22. Processes, solves and answers complex customer transactions, problems or inquiries.
23. Operates computer to determine balances and resolve problems within given authority.
24. Answers telephones, answers questions and directs callers to proper Bank personnel.
25. Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds
organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
26. Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences;
educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a
diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
27. Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank's goals and
values; benefits the bank through outside activities.
28. Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to
report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all
rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one's own actions and