Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Commercial Finance Manager - Loop Location
Chicago , IL 60606
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Buckingham Search is partnering with a $2B publicly traded international manufacturing company that is making waves in the way business done across the globe. The organization is growing at an impressive and unheard of pace and there seems to be to end in sight. We are most excited to be working with this organization because of their commitment to hire the best-of-the-best and to treat their employees as though they are the best-of-the-best. High-achievers and go-getters excel in this environment because of the flexibility and entrepreneurship-friendly culture.
Things to get excited about:
- The organization is experiencing rapid growth locally, nationally, and internationally
- The company promotes internally with many stories of success across the organization
- Strong benefits including health, dental, vision. Eligible for benefits on Day 1 and healthcare is self-funded by employees. There hasnt been any increases in benefits in the past couple of years.
- Free lunches on Fridays
- Dollar for Dollar 401k match up to 6%
- A philanthropic company that is always giving back to the local and non-local communities. Employees are encouraged to get involved with charities that are important to them. Company Volunteer days are on the calendar
- Strong bonus payouts
- Strong PTO plan, holidays, and sick days
The Finance Manager is a key member of the Commercial Finance team supporting the Exterior Sales team. The role will report to the Director of Commercial Finance. The incumbent is responsible for business partnering and providing analytical support and actionable insights to the Sales management team within the organization. The successful candidate will have a high proficiency for assimilating data and trends via multiple sources, interpret that information, and translate information into action plans to drive profitable growth.
60% of the work will be to identify key financial and sales trends to drive growth:
- Business partner with key sales leaders to drive growth in market share by identifying opportunities by triangulating economic analysis, market data and financial insights
- Leverage historical trends analysis to provide direction for sales activities
- Develop forecast modeling and insights to anticipate sales trends and incorporate business intelligence to help identify opportunities and gaps within the organization
- Liaise and work with a broad cross-functional team including strategic marketing, FP&A, IT, and others to enhance, implement, and drive adoption of our and expanding processes and systems
- Innovate and Develop creative ways to evaluate the business, find opportunities, and drive overall value in collaboration with Sales Leadership
- Operate as an integral member of the Commercial organization involved in Day-to-Day Impactful Business Decisions and Processes
- Perform varied ad hoc analyses on the business across stated strategic priorities and metrics versus our Plan Assumptions
- Correlate multiple data points to identify, synthesize and recommend on business decisions and direction
25% of the work will be to develop and enhance market & data automation and dashboards:
- Assess current systems and databases and design enhanced financial tools for the sales team
- Manage and triangulate large amounts of data into useable reporting and analysis
- Develop and maintain SalesForce reports opportunities for improved sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicator trackers for key business initiatives that allow the organization to stay on track or intervene on major projects
- solutions that are saleable and repeatable increasing efficiency and output
15% of the work will be to support critical recurring and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to drive the business:
- Analyze information using data manipulation, correlation statistical analysis.
- Report by district and region on actual sales as compared to sales targets for volume and market share.
- Support the regular Internal & External Business Review Cadence against our key performance indicators and drivers.
The most qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or highly quantitative degree (MBA highly preferred)
- 5-7 years of applicable analytical experience
- Building, manufacturing or industrial sector experience (preferred).
- Ability to connect the bigger picture to day to day operations of the organization.
- Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data into meaningful insights.
If you would like to learn more, please apply below.