Commercial Construction Superintendent
TMS Contractors LLC
Houston , TX 77001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Commercial Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
Projects focus on Class A multi-level self-storage facilities with project values ranging from $6M - $15M.
Superintendent will report directly to
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Must be computer literate
- Previous experience in construction management
- Familiarity with construction management software to include Procore & SAGE 300
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
TMS Contractors, LLC is a Houston, TX based general contractor. We specialize in commercial and industrial design/build projects ranging from Class A multi-level self-storage facilities to industrial manufacturing plants. TMS excels in providing full, turn-key design/build construction solutions for our clients, while always strongly emphasizing safe work practices. One of our key areas of focus is the steel industry. TMS designs, fabricates and erects several hundreds of thousands tons of conventional and pre-engineered steel structures annually.