Combo Sales Representative: Bozeman, MT 10.14.20
Hayden Beverage Company
Bozeman , MT 59715
Posted 2 weeks ago
Combo Sales Representative: Bozeman
Montanas fastest growing beer, wine, and premium beverage distributor, Hayden Beverage Co., is looking for a highly motivated and competitive Combo Sales Representative to work in the Bozeman, Montana area.
This position is responsible for securing and maintaining commitments for the product and line utilization for current and prospective accounts that include retail establishments, bars, restaurants, grocery stores, and C-stores.
- Salary $42-44K; DOE
- Scheduled Monday-Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
- Combo sales include beer, wine, and non-alcoholic products
- Maintains proper inventory levels and shelf maintenance
- Identify opportunities for and promote market penetration of new product lines
- Execute monthly and special Sales programs
- Effectively work with accounts to plan, produce, and attend promotions
- Build and/or rebuild displays in accounts
- Maintain accurate Accounts records by using Daily Report processes, Special Report processes and Hand Held Computers and other electronic equipment
Why join the Hayden team?
- Medical, dental, flex plan, and company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- 529 Education Savings Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Pandemic Relief Program, Perks @ Work
- Paid holidays, PTO, referral bonuses
- Free product and product discounts
The Qualified Candidate:
- Knowledge of the distribution industry
- Candidates must have experienced wine and beer knowledge
- Maintains a professional appearance and provides a positive company image to the public
- Professional individual who can demonstrate strong leadership
- Performance development and goal orientated accountability skills
- Excels in a team environment
- Effective communicator
- Acceptable motor vehicle record, reliable transportation and minimum required liability insurance per company standards
- Able to pass a short introductory product category knowledge test
- Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to occasionally lift and carry objects up to 60 pounds, Lift objects weighing up to 15 pounds overhead, and bend, twist and torque on a regular basis;
- Standing / moving up to 3 hours at a time, push/ pull/ slide/ be able to walk up and down stairs.
- Must be able to drive multiple hours at a time with stops up to 35 times a day with travel from warehouse, office, outdoor and retail environments.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
- Satisfactory motor vehicle record required.
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 450+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed- This position works in an indoor and outdoor environment which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment- Is usually moderate to loud due to machinery and equipment operating.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Hayden, please visit our website at www.haydenbeverage.com.