Columbus Community Case Manager
Columbus , OH 43216
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Homefull is a non-profit addressing the needs of people who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness or are formerly homeless. Our focus is addressing housing, food, and jobs in order to help stabilize people and prevent a return to homelessness. We are seeking community-based case managers who will be part of a team supporting scattered site clients that are enrolled in a permanent supportive housing program in Columbus, Ohio.
Primary responsibility of a Community Case Manager is coordinating all aspects of client care, support, and treatment plans to assist clients in preventing recidivism of homelessness by stabilizing housing situations. The Case Manager serves as integral member of multi-disciplinary, housing-focused service team. This position is mobile, conducting home visits around the community with clients who were housed after being homeless and assisting these clients with accessing community resources.
The Community Case Manager will:
- provide support services to individuals that reside in a Permanent Supportive Housing program.
- provide support services to individuals during their transition from shelter to permanent housing settings.
- conduct home visits and assess daily living skills.
- complete high quality clinical documentation at the time of services, as part of Collaborative Documentation efforts.
- maintain client case records according to agency policies and procedures and HMIS policies and procedures.
- contribute to quality assurance outcomes for the assigned program including data completeness, housing retention, increasing income, and recidivism.
- submit reports/spreadsheets as needed.
- meet productivity goals.
- participate in ongoing education and training to develop professional skills, achieve QMHS status via Homefull training, and maintain licensure (if applicable).
- complete CPST documentation and billing spreadsheets following guidelines.
- maintain high standard of client care, contributing to an environment where all clients are treated with dignity and respect.
- maintain Homefulls code of conduct and follow all confidentiality guidelines.
- participate in Homefulls activities and contribute to a positive, safe, and healthy work environment.
- complete other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field required. Experience/knowledge of homelessness and/or marginalized communities preferred.
Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point.