This Job is not relevant Tell us why
First San Francisco Partners is a business advisory and enterprise information management (EIM) consultancy, dedicated to helping companies leverage their data to improve strategic decision making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel unprecedented business success. Our services span data governance, data quality strategies, data management architecture, master data management strategy and implementation, analytics and big data.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
First San Francisco Partners is looking for an experienced Collibra Implementation Consultant to help with Collibra deployments at client sites.
- Identifies requirements and use cases for the Collibra solution that will support the governance strategy and roadmap; implement those requirements of Collibra.
- Provides thought leadership, frameworks, and best practices in Collibra, that are required to deliver effective data governance solutions to clients using the Collibra solution.
- Be able to explain how to use the Collibra interface to users in both data governance areas and regular business areas.
- Knowledgable of the Collibra operating model, including workflows, roles and responsibilities.
- Recognizes the benefits and limitations of using out-of-the-box Collibra features.
- Proficient at documenting the configuration of Collibra.
- Capable of building a metamodel.
- Experience setting up a business Glossary with Collibra
- Experience designing custom asset models with Collibra
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of data strategy and data governance, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Bachelors Degree with strong data understanding through experience
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze complex environments, distill concepts and present to clients.
- Knowledge of customizing workflow is a plus
- Must be able to travel to client site
No phone calls please