Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Menlo Park , CA 94025
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
UpLift's mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding by enabling travel providers to offer flexible payments to their customers. UpLift Pay Monthly has been adopted by many top travel brands including United Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, and Southwest Airlines.
More than just another payment option, UpLift improves important travel marketing metrics including conversion, booking value, channel loyalty, cross-sell and ancillary revenue. UpLift uses the power of digital lending to offer travelers attractive interest rates and has raised more than $200M in lending capacity.
You are passionate about successfully matching customers needs with UpLift requirements to help the company grow. You will be an important part of a lean but growing team with touch points across the organization
As a Collections Specialist/Servicing Associate you will:
- Work with customers to satisfy any deficient balances
- Review, monitor, and engage with a high volume of customers per day
- Review delinquent accounts daily, and maintains losses at or below established guidelines
- Accurately documents all account activities and pertinent information
- Efficiently assess and recommend action to borrowers concerning loan issues
- Make recommendations to management for loans needing additional attention
You need to have:
- 3 to 4 years experience in financial services desired; consumer delinquency and collections, credit underwriting, or customer service experience preferred
- Strong ability to negotiate loan repayment plans
- Minimum 1 year of experience with handling of payment processing
- Servicing experience and customer service escalation experience required
- College degree desired. High school diploma or GED required
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and pride in work product
- Firm understanding of personal finance and credit best practices
- Intermediate Excel skills and general computer literacy
- Aptitude for working independently while maintaining a team first mentality
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and exhibit grace under pressure
- Desire to improve borrowers financial situation but ability to make tough decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Drive
- Ability to take on projects as needed
- Competitive full-time salary
- Health and dental insurance