Review aging of assigned portfolio of approximately 800 accounts with credit limits < $25k. identify high risk / delinquent accounts and initiate collection action. action includes but is not limited to placing orders on hold and contacting customer for payment via email, fax, and/or phone. document customer contact and collection actions taken in accounts receivable system and physical file as needed.
make recommendations on accounts receivable reserve for accounts within assigned portfolio.
provide input when placing accounts with a collection agency or a third-party attorney.
notify sales of delinquent accounts and any actions being taken. request assistance where appropriate.
initiate appropriate follow up actions on any mail returned as undeliverable.
perform account reconciliation as needed. identify deduction patterns and possible operational issues as needed.
respond to inbound customer calls related to accounts receivable balance.
reviews credit hold report and release orders as appropriate.
understands and demonstrates essendant's core values.
performs other duties as assigned.
3 to 5 years of b2b collections in a high-volume environment
ability to make decisions, set priorities and drive goals
proficiency in excel and financial system software (sap / trend)
strong organizational and communication skills
ability to work independently and as part of the team
VIEW JOBS3/21/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-19T00:00Overview
At Paladin, we help connect talented marketing, creative, communications and digital professionals to businesses throughout the country. We don't just dabble in these fields; we live in them, work in them, and evolve with them, making us a trusted partner to candidates and clients alike.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for executing the full cycle recruiting of top tier, mid- to senior-level positions in Communications, Marketing and Creative positions and includes freelancers, contractors and direct hire opportunities. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Develops client accounts and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducts behavioral based interviews and competency based evaluations.
* Develops client accounts and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing.
* Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
* Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies and client marketing initiatives.
* Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
* Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
* Administers job postings in various systems.
* Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
* Provides guidance and facilitates the negotiation process through completion.
* Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
* Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
* Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
* Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
* Responds to and addresses a variety of candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries.
* Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
* Coaches, trains and mentors other team members.
* Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
* Ability to demonstrate business acumen, market insight, and knowledge of related finance and/or accounting practices and/or principles.
* Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
* Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adecco Group Inc.DeerfieldIL
VIEW JOBS3/18/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-16T00:00Asset Support Specialist
Department: Administration Meter Contract Billing
Location: Deerfield, Itasca; Chicagoland North Suburbs
The Asset Support Specialist is accountable for the auditing, collecting, and maintaining of data associated with customer's office equipment supported by COTG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Outside/Field position with varying % of travel to assigned customer accounts (Chicagoland) depending on team needs
* Prepares daily/weekly action plans to ensure focused activity; maintain Outlook calendar
* Receive, review and verify requests for device tagging's and inventory
* Communicate with internal and external customers to explain tagging process
* Complete onsite tagging assignments; and utilize US mail and UPS as needed
* Generating and processing weekly and/or monthly departmental activity reports
* Review and Audit of COTG 360app (FM Audit) meter reports to insure eAutomate sync
* Use available reports to identify all devices, and accurately tag and/or collect current meters
* Identify and investigate unmanaged-suspect devices; proper coding of devices
* Maintain COTG and customer asset integrity, using the tools supplied to collect data, perform audits and update all relevant records or equipment changes (serial corrections, meter resets, location moves, etc.)
* Creation and modification of equipment contacts in eAutomate
* Deliver completed location and device information via spreadsheet to the contract team
* Educates and presents automated meter acquisition process (COTG360app- FM Audit) to customers and coordinates installation of the solution with EDC Team
* Partner with COTG service team to resolve all serial number issues or other related issues that are discovered during or after service is performed on machines under contract
* Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside customers and vendors
* Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with COTG's Code of Conduct
* Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
* Ability to sustain a high level of activity; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
* Self-motivated, strong desire for task completion and follow-up
* Sharp attention to detail and accuracy; excellent organizational skills
* Excellent communication and customer service skills via telephone, e-mail and in person
* Strong relationship management skills with external and internal customers
* Must be able to develop partnerships with local management
* Proficiency using MS Office Suite; Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and Advanced Excel skills necessary (VLookup & Pivot Tables).
* Previous experience with e-Automate is desired but not required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* BS/BA degree in business or other related field preferred
* Previous customer service, administrative, sales or marketing experience desired but not required
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
* Basic business math
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
* Valid drivers license, minimum levels of auto insurance coverage and reliable transportation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
* Must be flexible in break and lunch periods depending on work-flow
* This is an 8am to 5pm position
* Overtime may be required during the last 2-3 business days of each month; and as needed to meet deadlines of team projects assigned
* Out-of-state travel may be occasionally required
VIEW JOBS3/21/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-19T00:00PD Clinical Specialist
Req #: JR - 018190
Location: Deerfield, IL US
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: 3/20/2020 12:47:20 PM
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Territory: Baltimore Eastern Shore, Delaware & S. New Jersey
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The Renal portfolio includes innovative technologies and therapies for peritoneal dialysis (PD), in-center and home hemodialysis (HD), continuous renal replacement therapy (Acute),multi-organ extracorporeal support therapy and additional dialysis services:
* Maintain and Grow Current Home Dialysis Business
* Focus on PD therapy providing clinical expertise, educational development, product line utilization and sales related support
* Maintain service levels for customers - Educate on Strategic Business Initiatives • Implement strategic plan as developed by the Team
* Reduce PD Patient Dropout • Optimize Prescription Management • Reduce Hospitalizations • Provide and Support Nurse Training
* Coordinates key activities with the teammates to ensure continuity of strategy and prioritization
* Consistently search for and coordinate all growth &therapy expansion opportunities with teammates (considering all three therapies)
* Solidifies existing business and associated relationships
* Minimize focus in low profit accounts
* "Eyes and ears in the clinic" Qualifications
* Demonstrated ability to take a positive, proactive approach to solving complex and/or unusual clinical or technical problems
* Good interpersonal, communicative and oral skills required
* Proven expertise in product and therapy knowledge
* Demonstrated ability and desire to teach; demonstrated self-confidence and effectiveness in dealing with a wide variety of student types
* Demonstrated ability to assist with managing pricing contracts and renewals
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and matrixed organization
* Must have valid Driver's License Education Bachelor's degree required or an RN with an Associate's degree required
* Advanced consultative sales skills including excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
* Critical Care or Dialysis Nursing background preferred
* Strong, demonstrated expertise in product and therapy knowledge
Credentialing Requirements: Applicable to health care industry representatives only
* Able to comply with customer credentialing requirements in order to gain and maintain access to assigned facilities. Requirements are defined by each customer and typically include health vaccinations, training documentation, drug screens, criminal and personal background checks and information regarding health program sanctions (such as those regulated by the Office of Inspector, the General Service Administration and the Food and Drug Administration)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.