Coat Check Staff
Brooklyn , NY 11237
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking Part-Time Coat Check Staff in the East Williamsburg/Bushwick area.
Avant Gardner is a live music entertainment brand, renowned for its annual Electric Zoo music festival and its 80,000 square foot flagship venue in East Williamsburg, which features the world famous Brooklyn Mirage.
Home to artists and performances from every musical genre, Avant Gardner is renowned as a global leader in electronic music. In 2022, DJ Mag named Avant Gardner the Best Large Venue in North America and the sixteenth best club in the world. The brands success stems from its unique combination of A-List-meets-underground programming, innovative venue design and state-of-the-art production capabilities.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone who is highly organized
- Someone who has a passion for customer service and a desire for excellence
- Someone who is able to juggle multiple things at once
- Someone who can keep calm under high pressure situations
- Someone who is reliable and has a no task too small attitude
We are looking for detail orientated individuals with excellent organizational skills to work as part of a coat check team providing a prompt, courteous and professional service to all guests. Ability to work under pressure during rush periods is essential.
- Ensure a sufficient amount of supplies is available, including hangers, tickets, and other materials.
- Collecting coats, bags and hats and distributing claim tickets.
- Charging each guest appropriately and managing your individual point of sale.
- Hanging all coats and guest belongings in an organized manner.
- Retrieving coats upon receiving claims.
- Ensuring the work area is clean at all times
- Returning any unclaimed belongings to management at the end of the shift.
- Related experience in a customer service setting
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute assignments
- Must be highly organized, efficient and detail oriented
- Must be courteous and professional
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40 pounds
- Must be able to work on your feet as well as stationary for at least 12 hours during events
- Must be willing to work long shifts, including overnight shifts
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others
- Must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, able to stand for long periods of time