Coal Miner - Experienced
Dallas , WV 26036
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Underground Coal Miner - Experienced
Ohio County Coal Resources, Inc. is seeking hard working, motivated individuals interested in a career working underground in the coal industry.
Must be an experienced Coal Miner to qualify. If not experienced, please apply for the entry-level or trained inexperienced miner position.
- Ability to work approximately 900 feet underground.
- Ability to rotate shifts on a 24/7 basis and work overtime as needed.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of mine management and co-workers.
- Ability to perform heavy labor.
- Visually inspect work area for potential hazards.
- Perform methane checks.
- Ability to perform fill-in duties for other workers as necessary.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED.
- WV Experienced Miners Card.
- WV Apprentice Miners Card.
- At least one (1) year related experienced preferred but not required.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription plans; Life Insurance, Sickness and Accident Benefits, vacation and holidays.