VIEW JOBS12/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-07T00:00Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, such as Garsite/Progress LLC, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Kansas and Wisconsin, please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be – for our associates, our customers and our community.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
The Production Supervisor is responsible for planning and coordinating all manufacturing activities in order to meet schedule requirements; supervises hourly Coordinators and Associates; and evaluate, coach and discipline employees. He or she works with a cross functional management team providing and interpreting multiple manufacturing reports. He or she is also expected to actively support the SQDCME Scorecard initiatives (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Morale and Environment) in their respective Business Unit.
Direct Reports: Yes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishes work results and establishes priorities
* Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; plans, monitors and appraises job results
* Coaches and counsels associates while coordinating and enforcing process controls, policies and procedures
* Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs and evaluating equipment needs
* Initiates and fosters a spirit of cooperation within and between departments
* Participates in the selection process of hourly Coordinators
* Updates and maintains Safe Work Instructions
* Completes required audits
* Lead, promote and support continuous improvement activities, including ECO System
* Coordinates and adherers to overall training plan for all new associates
* Develops hourly Coordinator and Associate skills matrices
* Responsible for delivery schedule attainment
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED (required)
Vocational School or some College courses (required)
Associate's Degree, Trade or Technical School (recommended)
Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Ability to identify OSHA compliance issues and control of hazards
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Kronos and SAP
* Experience implementing lean manufacturing, 5S and other continuous improvement concepts
* Ability to lead, motivate and develop direct reports
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skill
* 5 to 10 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
* Safety conscious, goal oriented and results driven
* Ability to work in and foster a team environment
* Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
* Knowledgeable and confident in communicating information
* Ability to cope with unexpected events
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email email@example.com.
Wabash National Trailer CentersFond Du LacWI
VIEW JOBS11/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-25T00:00Position Summary
AutoZone's Part-Time Shift Supervisors will assist the Store Manager with leading company initiatives and ensuring maximum productivity, training high performing AutoZoners in a safe environment, driving sales, controlling expenses and shrink, and remaining compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone's expectation. Part-Time Shift Supervisors will exceed customer's expectations by delivering a WOW! Customer shopping experience on assigned shifts by Living the Pledge every day.
* Assists Store Manager with supervising, training and developing store personnel
* Assumes responsibility for the store operation and commercial department in the Commercial Sales Manager and Store Manager's absence, on assigned shifts
* Assists with management of the Commercial and Hub Departments, (as applicable), to ensure commercial accounts and stores are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
* Delegates and ensures store merchandising tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits, petty cash and lane accountability
* Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are followed
* Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
* Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Monitors cash flow, inventory and security control
* Maintains sales productivity, store appearance and merchandising standards
* Conducts and reviews all opening and closing procedures
* Manages emergency situations and conduct proper emergency procedures
* Follows proper accident procedures
* Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance to the store manager
* Assists with monitoring and managing all activities related to Risk & Safety Management to maintain a safe work environment
* Addresses customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
* Processes returns and effectively manages inventory
* Communicates AutoZoner issues and concerns to the Store Manager in a timely and confidential manner
* Motivates AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
* High School diploma or equivalent
* ASE Certified preferred
* Demonstrates high level of integrity
* Excellent communication and decision making skills
* Ability to drive customer service
Autozone, Inc.Fond Du LacWI
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00Upholstery Supervisor
Our goal at Elkay is to inspire everyday – customers, employees…and the employees of tomorrow. We focus on doing the right thing so we can be in business forever. Our values-driven culture emphasizes investing in people and treating them like part of the family. We're financially-stable and privately-owned with a solid reputation for ethics, integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
It's Elkay's people who really give us our edge. We empower our employees to take the lead in delivering Elkay's exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth from a three-person shop in 1920 to one of today's leading international suppliers of plumbing, water delivery and cabinetry products. If you're ready for a new career challenge where everything you do will make a difference, talk to us about joining the Elkay family.
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Upholstery Supervisor oversees the day-to-day manufacturing activities to ensure the production of the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company standards for performance, and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments, and directly oversee the manufacturing employees to ensure the production of the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company standards for performance, and customer specifications and delivery requirements
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Maintain all necessary transactions in the Epicor 9 system.
* Supervise upholstery department and upholster seats and backs.
* Order materials and schedule work loads.
* Review production jobs and prioritize according to customer delivery requirements.
* Check blueprints against shipping list for accuracy.
* Operate lift equipment to move materials for production as needed.
* Coordinate with project managers to address and resolve production related inquiries and problems.
* Coordinate with customer service to address and resolve customer related inquiries and problems.
* Lead and/or participate on cross-functional or departmental teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
* Review production schedules and ensure adequate levels of materials are available.
* Complete special projects as assigned.
* Ensure the training of new and present employees in the processes and methods required to achieve the organization's standards for quality, quantity, and safety, consistent with the organization's principles.
* Ensure organizational compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
* Ensure the completion of all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
* Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations. Ensure the maintenance of departmental housekeeping standards.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Carry out Supervisor responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING/EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Requires the use of safety glasses and shoes, and hearing protection when in the manufacturing areas.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SELF DIRECTED: Make timely decisions, request assistance with limited on site supervision.
ORGANIZED: Maintain organization, cleanliness and racking management in all areas of your department.
ABILITY TO MULTI TASK: Balance incoming competing demands, incoming materials & customer requirements.
MECHCANICAL ABILITIES: Ability to repair and trouble shoot minor mechanical problems.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to prepare routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard business machines, such as a computer and the job related software, a keyboard, calculator, telephone, FAX, photocopier, etc. Requires the ability to operate lift equipment, power hand tools, and stationary saws, hammers, air stapler, glue gun and sewing machine.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is a combination of loud and very loud.
Elkay Manufacturing Co.Fond Du LacWI