Shelby Township , MI 48315
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PCMI Mfg in Shelby Twp., MI is an innovative contract manufacturer that has immediate openings for a highly experienced and skilled CNC Milling Programmer & Machinist with a minimum 3 years of fixture set-up CNC programming experience and understanding of GD&T print tolerances.
The successful candidate will:
- Create of CNC programs and set up work instructions
- Responsible for choosing cutting tools needed
- Create a tool list and set up sheets for each operation
- Ability to program the machines and G&M codes experience + set-up fixturing
- The ability to prove out the CNC machining process to be efficient and minimize quality issues
- Work with CNC operators to assure successful set-ups
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate must have the following experiences and skills:
- Minimal of 5 years Mastercam experience
- Experience with HAAS and FANUC controls
- Experienced programming with MasterCam 2020 3D & Multi-axis
- We are experienced setting up any multi-axis machining center: vertical five-axis with trunnion and horizontals.
- Good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Understand the review process of First article inspection of precision parts
Experience with CNC Horizontal is a plus.
Personal attributes must include being a TEAM PLAYER, taking INITIATIVES, and willingness to go an EXTRA MILE to help grow the company. Must be able to discuss problem-solving with other employees and work with Quality personnel in problem-solving.
In addition to the responsibilities and requirements, we are seeking a candidate that:
- Driven to succeed in a team environment
- Take initiative
- Must be able to problem-solve in a systematic way
- Must be willing to go the extra mile
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits