Full-service injection molder serving the Medical Device industry with creative technical providing the highest level of Quality Engineering expertise to the manufacturing process is seeking a Mold Maker with CNC machining experience.
• Experience building new tooling and engineering changes Mastercam
• Experience with CAD-CAM systems, Mastercam and Solid works are a plus
• Experience with Medical Device injection molds.
• Needs familiarity with CNC EDM sinker and with mold making machine equipment such as surface grinder is a big plus.
• Experience in solid modeling in Pro E a big plus.
• Must be computer literate, able to navigate Microsoft Office and have the ability to read and interpret documents (blue print and governing laws and regulations)
• Must possess good writing skills to be able to write routine reports, correspondence and ability to create clear work instructions.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Refer to JO 3002
Our Search Professionals know and care about manufacturing and the people with careers in manufacturing. We respect you and the work you do. Sometimes the path to success begins with whom you know.
Manufacturing Pros is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Manufacturing Pros Inc.