The world’s largest brand name supplier of manufacturing solutions, including tooling, systems and services is seeking a expert CNC Electrode Milling professional for their Pomona area facility.
The top requirements include:
• Previous robust work experience in 3 and 5 axis CNC high speed milling / Electrode Milling
• Ability to read and understand GD&T symbols, blueprint and CAD drawings.
• Previous work experience using Hand tools, Power tools and Measuring tools.
• Inspection experience needed.
• Experience working to defined tolerances in milling, turning and/or grinding.
• Lean experience: Flow / Pull, 5S or Continuous Improvement.
• Strong Team Player .
• Experienced with proper Health and Safety measures.
• College diploma or Certified apprenticeship program a plus.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Refer to JO 2998
Our Search Professionals know and care about manufacturing and the people with careers in manufacturing. We respect you and the work you do. Sometimes the path to success begins with whom you know.
Manufacturing Pros is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Manufacturing Pros Inc.