Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
CNC Machinist Level III - Horizontal Cell Lead
Everett , WA 98203
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CNC Machinist Level IIIHorizontal Cell LeadWho are we?
Terrys Precision Products (TPP) is a mid-market growth-oriented contract manufacturer specializing in tight-tolerance, complex and often flight critical components and assemblies for the Aerospace, Avionics, Medical and Commercial industries. TTP is a member of the LOAR Group, which provides a wide range of expertise in manufacturing specialized products for the global aerospace market.What are we looking for?
A level III CNC Machinist that can set-up and operate 4 and 5-axis Horizontal Mills to produce machined parts by programming edits, setting up and operating CNC machines, while also maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment and supplies.Day in the life:
What do we require?
- Set up and troubleshoot CNC machines
- Set up on mills by entering instructions; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches; calculating requirements; and proving part programs
- Provide input for planning by studying work orders, blueprints, materials, specifications, reference planes and machine parameters
- Interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Perform high-tolerance machining using GD&T and in-process inspection
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving and cutting; taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, adjusting and reprogramming controls, and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Use micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision measuring equipment
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Ability to define problems and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to the aerospace industry
- Blueprint reading/GD&T
- Ability to communicate information clearly and directly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years experience with CNC machining
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.