Xemplar Workforce Solutions
Melrose Park , IL 60160
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Immediate need for an experienced CNC Machinist / Lathe Machinist proficient in prototype and small run production. Programming experience is required along with the ability to setup, edit & run complex parts that have very close tolerances
We are looking for a detailed machinist who takes pride in their work.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist / Lathe Machinist:
- Starting wage: $22.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 1st & 2nd shifts with OT are available
- Full benefits that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
- This is a direct hire opportunity and not a temp or contract-to-hire
Qualifications for the CNC Machinist / Lathe Machinist position include:
- Demonstrated expertise in shop math, blueprint reading and G Code.
- Set up, program and operate cnc lathes.
- Edit or create programs at the controller with Mazatrol, VTL Live Tooling or edit or program with MasterCam.
- Aerospace, medical or high tolerance industry experience preferred but not required