DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the daily care and supervision of individuals living in the home.
a. Provide personal care tasks
b. Ambulation and transfer tasks
c. Medically related tasks
d. Housekeeping tasks
e. Proper Nutrition
g. Home Management
2. Participate in the admission/intake process.
3. Conduct a face-to-face evaluation of individuals daily.
a. Assessment of the individuals well-being.
b. Take vital signs as needed.
4. Administer medication and provide treatments according to physician orders.
5. Communicate with physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, labs, and other agencies regarding the clients care needs.
6. Escort individuals to all scheduled appointments and outings.
7. Stock supplies as needed.
8. Review the clients records and other documentations not previously read.
9. Maintain and update records at assigned intervals.
10. Document daily activities accurately and timely.
11. Ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of the home.
12. Contribute to the formation and implementation of clients service plans and/or care plans.
13. Communicate with administrative staff, the clients, and/or representatives, families, and other stakeholders.
14. Make appropriate recommendations to the Administrator or RN regarding services.
15. Maintain professional competency and integrity.
16. Attend staff meetings.
17. Attend trainings required by the agency.
18. Report to Administrator
19. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an Accredited Certified Nursing Assistant Program
1 Year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Experience working with the geriatric population is preferred.
-Knowledge of private home care and personal care methods.
-Able to evaluate situations and make decisions regarding the individuals needs.
-Able to communicate and deal effectively with others.
-Aware of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of persons served.
CPG Private Home Care Providers, LLC