Cloud Solution Architect
Denver , CO 80202
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who Are You?
You are someone who with business and technology stakeholders to build a holistic view of the organizations strategy, processes, information and technical assets to ensure business and IT Alignment
What you will work on:
- Collaborate with product development, infrastructure and operations teams to design and deliver secure and performance solutions across Procares product portfolio
- Provide thought leadership on new and emerging cloud technologies through best practices, code rationalization, and best fit architecture to development, platform and infrastructure teams
- Guide our operations teams to support hybrid cloud platform
- Create, maintain and govern architecture views and blueprints depicting the topology in its current and envisioned form
- Evaluate existing and future platforms on cloud or to migrate to cloud. Recommend best practices and assess solutions for security, scale, resiliency and development efficiency
- Work with project and security teams to ensure Procare systems conform to PCI and SOC standards
- Collaborate with development teams to create infrastructure and automation tools to accelerate development across teams
- Provide guidance on cloud best practices and make recommendations on appropriate AWS services and patterns
- Drive alignment of architecture, development and business objectives that deliver effective solutions to Procare customers.
Skill and Knowledge
- At least five years relevant experience architecting complex environments using private and hybrid cloud architectures
- Ability to make recommendations on AWS and third party services to deliver scalable, resilient and flexible solutions that must support varied application architectures.
- Past experiencing working with or leading an architecture practice consisting of architects and platform developers
- Familiarity with Windows Linux or both
- Ability to recruit, develop and mentor architecture team
- Demonstrated expertise in C# or Java, web languages such as React or Ruby
- Past experience in monolithic and microservice architectures and patters.
- Ability to work with single and multi-tenant architectures a plus.
- Ability to resources and time across multiple parallel efforts
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business, executive and board level stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, able and willing to document communicate designs of complex systems
Preferred Education and Experience
- At least five years relevant experience as an architect in a B to B or B to C commercial product development organization using AWS technologies
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience Experience in private cloud systems based on Cisco, HP and Nimble a plus
- Experience working with remote teams a plus
- Past experience with SOC or PCI compliance a plus