Cloud Network & Security Engineer
Alpharetta , GA
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our vision is to become the worlds most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.
You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You arent afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
We are hiring a talented Network Engineer to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CirrusLabs (http://www.cirruslabs.io) is a great place to grow your career
- Implementation of network security strategy including cloud enablement and establishing next generation firewall features and capabilities
- Understand and deploy public cloud network architecture (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the continuous improvement of cloud network and security in public cloud networks (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Maintain, deploy, upgrade and troubleshoot network and security infrastructure solutions including, on-prem network connectivity, firewalls, load balancers, Site-to-Site and remote client VPN, Intrusion prevention and detection systems etc.
- Collaborate with security and infrastructure teams to implement consistent technical solutions and support processes
- Assist with on-call support as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years total work experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience with public cloud hosting and support (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking, routing and switching experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of networking and security engineering, as well as technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required
- Experience with firewall configuration, implementation and troubleshooting
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certifications
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform engineering, implementation and support
- In-depth knowledge of network security and security operations, including Check Point and Palo Alto firewalls, F5 load balancers, Unified Threat Management firewalls and IPS
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell, AWS cloud formation template and automating security processes or configuration in a public cloud
- Experience or aptitude with software defined networking (SDN)
- Experience with automation through object-oriented programming and scripting
- Experience with deploying network virtual appliances in a public cloud space