Clothing Store Sales Associate
Cucamonga Clothing Exchange
Rocklin , CA 95677
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking an energetic, friendly person possessing a desire to provide excellent customer service in the retail fashion/clothing industry to work in our fun, cutting-edge retail (Buy, Sell, Trade) clothing store.
Currently in Auburn, our new store in Rocklin Crossings Wal-Mart/Bass shopping center, directly across from T.J. Maxx will open in Fall 2018!
Employees will train in our Auburn store until November when our new store will open in Rocklin.
The ideal candidate will have retail sales experience in a women's retail store along with extensive knowledge of labels, styles and trends.
- Offer outstanding customer service.
- Design and implement effective interior and window displays
- Assist in keeping the store neat, including specific cleaning/organizing tasks as assigned.
- Assist with merchandising.
- Perform point of sale related tasks, which involves, but is not limited to, counting cash, making change, operating the cash register/POS computer system.
- (Buyer duties will be based on fashion experience and training): Buy clothing and accessories from the public, sell clothing and accessories to the public while keeping up-to-date on current fashion trends, fashionable labels and their going prices
- Job requires standing for several hours, bending, lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs.