Clinical Trials Business Process SME
Hawkins Point Partners
Cambridge , MA 02138
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hawkins Point Partners is looking for a Clinical Trials Business Process Expert to support Telehealth implementation project. This resource will function as a Clinical Trials SME for introducing new telehealth technology into the clients clinical trials. This resource will work closely with vendors who provide Mobile Digital Health SaaS to "Tele Clinical Trials". This person will need to understand the specifics of the trial and help chose and move forward with the appropriate SaaS vendor.
- Clinical Trials Business Process expertise
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, especially GxP-validated systems and associated SDLC
- Prior Telehealth implementation experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to motivate colleagues and manage stakeholder priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills particularly organizing and presenting project information to management
- Capable of working well under pressure; highly organized
- Capable of multi-tasking across projects
- Capable of working independently
- A background in Life Sciences projects, with validated projects or projects involving clinical data
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
- Graduate degree in a relevant field preferred
- PMP certification or equivalent credentials preferred
At Hawkins Point Partners we believe in creating great experiences for our colleagues. We offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefit options to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues in their personal and professional lives.