Clinical Therapists For New Facility! Student Loan Forgiveness!
Salt Lake City , UT 84111
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Odyssey House is currently searching for full time Mental Health Professionals to join our established team. Odyssey House of Utah is dedicated to helping individuals and families reclaim their lives through effective substance abuse treatment, prevention, and mental health services. This is a full-time position and the work schedule requires working some nights and weekends.
- Appropriately diagnose mental health and substance-related conditions using the DSM IV TR.
- Appropriately assess client needs using the American Society of Addiction Medicine Patient Placement Criteria.
- Utilize the Therapeutic Community model as the main component of treatment.
- Conduct individual, family, and group therapy as assigned.
- Develop effective level of rapport with clients on caseload while maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Complete thorough and effective assessments, such as funding extension requests, in required timeframes.
- Coordinate client psychiatric evaluations and other wrap-around services to provide effective care.
- Complete treatment planning within required time frame.
- Utilize motivational techniques to retain and support client progress.
- Actively utilize the treatment team for clinical support on 9-10 person case load.
- Participate in extracurricular activities with clients.
- Connect clients to community resources.
- Proactively involve and communicate with collateral supports, including family, significant others, probation officers, judges, caseworkers, and others
- Document all incidents immediately and report as required.
- Complete accurate and thorough client reports, such as court reports, in required time frames
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional, including: CSW, LCSW, CMHC, ACMHC, LMFT, MFTI or MSW (if getting license within 60 days)
- Graduate degree in mental health field.
- Experience in direct clinical care preferred.
- This is a full-time position and the work schedule requires working some nights and weekends.
- 2 references required
- Interview invites will be sent via email!
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent Medical Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (403 B)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off : 11 paid holidays, 10 vacation, 10 sick and 3 personal days
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program (eligible to participate)
- Casual atmosphere (jeans okay everyday)
- Monthly incentives and awards  $500 prizes