Clinical Support Specialist - Speciality Nutrition - Baltimore / Newark / Philadelphia
Lee Weber Group, Inc.
Baltimore , MD 21201
Posted 2 months ago
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE:Clinical Support Specialist
- North East (Primary cities Baltimore/Philadelphia/Newark)IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR:
Director of SalesCompensation Profile:Base Salary:$75,000 - $90,000
Quarterly Bonus base on region goals
Mileage Reimbursement paid bi-weekly
401K match up to 6% and vested from day 1
Patient Care America is the nation's premier provider of renal nutrition support therapy, Intradialytic Parenteral Nutrition (IDPN) and Intraperitoneal Nutrition (IPN).JOB SUMMARY:
The Clinical Support Specialist is responsible providing clinical guidance and expertise to the Director of Sales and other clinical and non-clinical personnel. He/she supports the companys mission and coordinates care with other health care providers, the client, the client's family and the community.QUALIFICATIONS:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Nursing degree with an active Registered Nurse license or Registered Dietitian.
- 5 years of clinical experience (parenteral nutrition and/ or Nephrology experience preferred)
- Outgoing, engaging and energetic.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Limited travel involved.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND WORK AIDS:
- Provides sales and clinical support in your designated region
- Conduct in-services on IDPN and IPN therapies
- Train dialysis center staff how to administer/ start patients on IDPN or IPN Therapy at patients home
- Train patient and/or caregivers how to start IPN or IDPM Therapy
- Assist in sales presentations as directed by the Area Director
- Conduct regional training programs for Area Managers
- Participate in exhibiting at renal conferences as needed
- Assist in obtaining patient and doctors signatures on forms needed to start therapy
- Perform CEU presentation at conferences, ANNA or dialysis centers, as needed
- Work with PCAs Pharmacy staff in deciding what formula to provide a patient
- Maintains a friendly, professional, caring attitude towards customers and co-workers in all forms of communication
- Other duties as assigned
Personal Computer (Desktop or Laptop), Blackberry/Treo or other company-regulated communication device, Calculator, Printer, Facsimile Machine, Scanner and other office equipment as necessary or assigned, reliable transportation, internet access.WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:
A work environment to include: home office, travel in automobile and medical and hospital offices. Possible exposure to hazardous or toxic airborne materials. May be sitting or standing for long periods of time; may be required to perform tasks requiring repetitive hand movements. May require working nights and weekends to meet production goals or established deadlines.STRENGTH REQUIREMENT:
May require stooping, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, shifting or carrying of objects of up to 20 lbs. on occasion. May perform tasks of a repetitive nature; i.e. keyboarding, calculating, etc. al. Has a moderate degree of control within the work environment; can modify placement of portable equipment; lighting and furniture, with approval.TYPE OF PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Acuity near
Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less with or without correction.Talking
Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work. Talking is important for those activities in which workers must impart oral information to clients or to the public, and in those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Must be clear in discussing product and requirement for compliance with federal regulations to complete order.Hearing
Perceiving the nature of sounds. Hearing is important for those activities which require ability to receive detailed information through oral communications. Incumbent should display patience with clients who may have language challenges or their own hearing issues. Bi-lingual assistance is available, in most cases. Hearing disabilities may be accommodated depending on severity or essential tasks of position.
I have read and understand the duties of Clinical Support Specialist.