Clinical Supervisor (Drug & Alcohol Exp.)
Paoli , PA 19301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Provide oversight of day to day operations in the delivery of behavioral health services under the direction of the Program Supervisor.
- Provide supervision and instruction as necessary in Onward Behavioral Health protocols, assessment methods, and customer service and client de-escalation strategies.
- Work in collaboration with Admissions, Billing and other OBH departments to ensure proper delivery of services.
- Assess clinical competency and professional capabilities of clinicians, both licensed and unlicensed, to monitor and safeguard services for clients as directed; provide performance evaluations as needed.
- Facilitates group and individual clinical supervision as required by OBH policy standards.
- Regularly reviews clinical documentation including but not limited to treatment notes, treatment plans and level of care assessments and provides feedback to clinicians and Program Supervisor as needed.
- Complete chart audits for documentation compliance as directed by the Program Supervisor.
- Communicates any concerns about quality of clinicians work to Program
- Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Identifies training needs and makes recommendations to the Program Supervisor.
- Act as a liaison between onsite clinical staff and Program Supervisors.
- Helps clinicians identify professional development goals for the year, and collaboratively monitors progress toward those goals.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding privileged administrative and client information in a professional
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Understanding mental health and complex conditions
- Application to practice
- Treatment planning and continuing assessment
- Family, supports and referrals
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Professional readiness and Ethical Responsibility
- Population Specific Competency
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Strong clinical skills in substance abuse and mental health. A working knowledge of HIPAA, Licensing (DDAP), and CARF regulations. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Sound clinical judgment and excellent clinical skills. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
- A Masters Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services field) or other related field.
- A Bachelors Degree with the same educational requirements and one year of clinical experience.
- An Associates Degree with the same educational requirements and two years of clinical experience.
- Current licensure in this Commonwealth as a registered nurse and a degree from an accredited school of nursing and one year of counseling experience.
- Full certification as an addiction counselor by a statewide certification body, which is a member of a
- National certification body by another state governments substance abuse counseling certification board.
- AND supervisory experience based on the highest qualifying degree, if no supervisory experience DDAP clinical supervisor training required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance