Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Clinical Supervisor - Home Health
Great Bay Staffing Group
Sacramento , CA 94203
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Salary in the $90-100,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is direct hire role.
Our client is ahome health agency,the Clinical Supervisoris responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activities of the field staff. The clinical supervisor plans, implements and evaluates patient's plan of care for appropriateness to the individual patient's needs. Great promote from within opportunity too!
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assesses and supervises the delivery of nursing services
- Performs home supervisory visits of nursing services delivered by licensed nurses, home health aids, and other nursing support staff
- Reports changes in the patient's medical or mental condition to the physician and the Director
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals
- 3+ years of RN experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Proven ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Current State License, CPR Certification
- Will consider extremely strong home health RN looking for an entry level leadership role