Inbloom Autism Services
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who loves working with kids? InBloom Autism Services has an opportunity to join our team. Perform diagnostic testing for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, working as a vital part of our multidisciplinary care team.
InBloom Autism Services was founded with the singular mission to provide the highest quality, scientifically-driven, ABA Therapy services to families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations.
- Analyze and interpret test results.
- Conduct evidence-based diagnostic outpatient evaluations of children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other neurodevelopmental disorders. Provide appropriate feedback and recommendations (oral and written) to families in a timely manner. Specifically, use of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule - 2nd Edition (ADOS-2) and thorough interviews.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate clinical documentation and records.
RequirementsPsyD or PhD Required Prior diagnostic testing experience with children Active state license or license eligible Strong writing skills Strong communication skills Prior experience and/or some knowledge of applied behavior analysis
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- 401K with company match
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program