VIEW JOBS1/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-04-16T00:00Description
HealthCore, Inc., a health services research firm headquartered in Wilmington, DE is seeking an experienced Lead Clinical Study Associate to join the team in our Wilmington, DE; Andover and Watertown, MA; or Alexandria, VA locations. Founded in 1996, and now an independently-operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., HealthCore provides the health care system, biopharmaceutical industry, academia, as well as federal and state governments with "real-world" data to improve the quality, safety, and affordability of healthcare. HealthCore's projects range from retrospective to large-scale, prospective studies in the areas of drug, vaccine, and medical device safety surveillance, risk management, pharmacoepidemiology, health outcomes, pharmacoeconomics, and comparative effectiveness research.
The primary role of the Lead Clinical Study Associate is to provide oversight of all contact and management of sites participating in HealthCore's late phase research studies. This includes, but is not limited to Pragmatic Clinical Trials (PCTs), Post-Authorization Safety Studies (PASS), and Disease or Product Registries.
* Represents the site-based functions in client-facing and internal meetings.
* Provides site-based input to proposals and protocols.
* Contributes to budget content and leads initial budget build.
* Helps build project specific tools, such as the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), and project plans to provide guidance and oversight to sites.
* Provides site-based input to other study-related plans including Data Management Plans (DMP) and Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP).
* Acts as escalation point for issues arising from study feasibility and site identification through site closeout.
* Assigns Clinical Study Associates (CSA)s to sites based on experience, geographic location, and time coverage.
* Ensures project team is trained on project materials, HealthCore SOPs, and study materials.
* Reviews and ensures adherence and signoff on remote monitoring and site management call reports.
* Reviews CTMS for completeness of site progress and contact results and works with CSAs to resolve tracking issues.
* Monitors overall study progress daily/weekly and proactively develops or adjusts plans, as needed, to achieve targets.
* Provides guidance on site enrollment or troubleshooting strategies.
* Assists the functional lead to resolve study or client-related issues.
* BS degree in a life sciences field or relevant education and/or equivalent training in health services research, or a related field; 7+ years in a clinical research function with direct late phase research experience.
* Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple and varied tasks.
Working at HealthCore:
In addition to a dynamic work environment, HealthCore offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program, including a 401(k) plan; health, dental, and vision insurance; discounted fitness club membership; life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance coverage; tuition assistance, paid parking, and an employee stock purchase plan.
HealthCore is headquartered in Wilmington, DE, midway between New York City and Washington, DC, with offices in Andover and Watertown, MA and Alexandria, VA. As an independently operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., HealthCore offers the resources of the nation's leading health benefits company in a small company environment. To learn more about us or apply for a position, please visit www.healthcore.com. EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran
Executive Director Clinical Success
Posted 2 days ago
VIEW JOBS1/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-04-16T00:00Position Summary:
The Executive Director Clinical Success (Clinical Customer Success Leader) is a senior representative for the company responsible for forging beneficial, long-standing relationships with strategic client executives, preventing unnecessary client escalations, and enabling growth by assisting the Sales organization's efforts. As an expert in athenahealth's electronic health records software and services, the Clinical Customer Success Leader will serve as a knowledgeable and credible liaison, able to both effectively communicate athenahealth's product vision and accurately represent customer business needs.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
Clinical Perspective Input & Strategy
* Assist with highest priority customer support and prospect interactions, by injecting clinically relevant insight and experience
* Participate in proactive discussions with strategic clients around our Product Roadmap and the client's strategic initiatives
* Support most critical ad hoc interactions (5-10 client-related and 5-10 prospect-related per quarter)
* Build proactive relationships with 3-5 key strategic customers, leveraging objective insights from the Customer Success analytics team
* Work with existing teams to codify the drivers of strategic customer attrition risk and support the implementation of 2-3 meaningful changes in our model to mitigate attrition risk
* Drive more relevance into our service offerings and customer support model
* Identify gaps between how athena engages with customers vs. how healthcare practitioners behave operationally and financially
* Articulate to product leadership how athenahealth can support our largest clients' growth, expansion, and innovation goals
* Codify healthcare management best practices, supporting the creation of new athena service offerings and/or through leadership initiatives
* Provide feedback on product/UX investments and prioritization
* Refine our approach to communicating value and ROI to customers
* Provide input into our competitive positioning, by building and maintaining knowledge of competitor offerings vs. our offerings
* Support customer/prospect fellowship-building activities
* Assist in designing agendas and building content for customer and prospect-facing events such as Strategic Client Forums and User Groups
* Participate in external events as a thought leader representing athena
* Support Customer Success Managers in developing the ability to present the product roadmap and map customer priorities to it and to help clients prioritize issues based on true impact
* Build meaningful relationships with CIOs and CMOs at 3-5 key strategic customers
* Support teams in preventing attrition at 2-3 key accounts on our watch list
* Assist in the development of 3-5 new metrics that are used across our customer base to communicate the value athenahealth delivers
* Assist in the development and launch of an updated approach to communicating ROI and engage in the delivery of ROI read-outs at 3-5 key customers
* Develop a white paper that is distributed to all of our large customers that articulates the differential value athenahealth can offer relative to competitive alternatives – with an NPS score on the paper of at least 40
* Participate as a speaker in at least one Strategic Client Forum and 2 regional User Groups with a CSAT rating of 4.5 or higher on a scale of 0-5
Education & Experience Required:
* 15+ years professional experience
* M.D. or D.O.
* Experience within the medical field and as an administrator
* Experience in both ambulatory and hospital clinical and administrative environments
* Healthcare IT leadership experience
Knowledge & Skills:
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including effective senior executive engagement and product evangelism
* Superb influence and a track record of driving success in a matrixed environment
* Collaborative working style, with a record of influencing through vision, inspiration and compelling logic
* Strong aptitude for technology-enabled clinical and business processes
Clinical Project Manager
Posted 5 days ago
VIEW JOBS1/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-04-13T00:00ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Plan and execute operational aspects of a research project utilizing MS Project; Develop and monitor project timelines and budgets; Assign project staff resources and oversee completion of tasks; Assist in development of protocol and case report forms; Manage the development of study manual of operations and perform site visits as needed; Oversee site management, recruitment, enrollment, and data collection for research studies; Interface with study sponsors, contractors and vendors; Provide oversight of periodic reporting to regulatory agencies and sponsors. QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS/MA/MPH plus 5 years of direct research project management experience. PMP certification is desirable, but notPersonifyWatertownMA