Abc Inc (Confidential Company)
Franklin Lakes , NJ 07417
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist
Franklin Lakes, NJ
Duration: 05/11/2020 to 12/31/2020
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for understanding the deliverable of a new client contract from a clinical perspective.
- Participate in Client Implementation meetings
- Responsible for the successful implementation of new client clinical programs, complete understanding of Express Script’s clinical product portfolio
- Identify and document client requirements and complete clinical portion of installation project plans
- Escalates any post installation issues and risks as necessary
- Participate in weekly client review forums
- Coordinate Clinical Implementation Activity with internal functional areas
- Manage Clinical Post Implementation Issues
Secondary-Clinical Benefit Plan Changes
- Provide operational Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to Clinical Account Executives/Implementaion Managers (CAE/IPM’s) for clinically related programs.
- Work directly with client as needed for gathering of requirements and support of clinical benefit changes.
- Track all clinical benefit changes for the client via various databases or reporting mechanisms.
- Coordinate the development of Clinical client requirements documents with CAE/IPM’s and Plan Mangers if needed.
- Manage competing resources for clinical benefit/plan change requests.
- Develop strategic relationships/matrix with Clinical Operations and other Express Scripts leaders.
- Meet or beat objectives as it relates to the Clinical Operations responsibilities on interdisciplinary projects.
- Support/Perform QC and/or testing of clinical benefit and/or formulary changes