Clinical Financial Coordinator
Raleigh , NC 27612
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
M3 Wake Research Inc. is one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America. Wake Research has 16 owned and managed research sites across 7 states in the US and continues to grow. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a Clinical Financial Coordinator to join our team in our Raleigh, NC location.
The Clinical Financial Coordinator and Site Liaison is focused on supporting the organization by performing financial activities to ensure all financial items are captured accurately and timely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Initiate, maintain, and review financial tracking for all assigned study budgets; Including but not limited to:
- Study builds in Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- Create timely invoices in CTMS for completed financial items relating to fee revenue and pass-throughs.
- Create weekly invoices in CTMS for patient visits that are earned in accordance with CTA.
- Calculate and reconcile monthly screening revenue in accordance with terms in the CTA.
- Record and post all study payment activity in the CTMS.
- Manage the Accounts Receivables process as assigned by Clinical Financial Manager.
- Research any AR discrepancies provided by Accounting Manager to ensure GL and CTMS AR reconcile.
- Ensure accuracy between the CTMS and the study contract.
- Identify payment issues regarding delayed or incomplete study payments and communicate to sponsor, CRO, and site clinical team/Controller accordingly.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in financial management, healthcare administration, business administration, clinical research, pharmaceutical industries, or medical collections.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, while under pressure without supervision.
- Ability to balance tasks with competing priorities.
- Ability to start and finish tasks within the given timeframe.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CTMS systems, ERM, or other patient revenue management software.
- Knowledge of Budget and Contracting Terminology, as well as Medical Terminology.
- Competitive salary
- Advancement and career opportunities
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance