Clinical Exercise Physiologist, Birmingham AL
Birmingham , AL 35224
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Frontera, we save lives!!
Frontera provides physicians with a complete range of mobile diagnostic services to help accurately diagnose disease or identify a preventative course of action. Frontera's commitment to providing exceptional service and best quality care has made us the leading provider of in-office diagnostic testing.
Frontera is searching for an experienced Clinical Exercise Physiologist to work within the Birmingham, AL area. If you are focused on saving lives by providing the best quality care through exceptional service, we want to talk to you!
- Ability to read and interpret 12-lead EKGs
- Ability to work independently and follow protocol
- Ability to define challenges, analyze problems, and develop and implement solutions in a proactive and positive manner
- High attention to detail in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees of the organization
- Demonstration of computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Exceptional Patient Care
- Full suite of benefits, including major medical, HSA, dental, vision, life, 401K short- & long-term disability
- PTO, floating holiday, paid holidays