Reviews medical records of inpatient records and provides feedback to physicians and allied health providers regarding opportunities to improve the documentation in the medical record.# #Education
RN required with education in coding preferred.# Three years of hospital-based nursing experience required. Work Orientation
Practical experience is not required, but is preferred The incumbent may require up to three months of detailed job orientation and training to gain specific capabilities to perform essential job functions. Extensive training in ICD-10-CM will be required of all candidates upon hire. Skills
Intermediate computer skills; skilled Internet user; ability to prioritize work assignments and complete duties within prescribed time frames; strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with physicians, advanced practice providers and other members of the team; ability to objectively and subjectively translate clinical information into statistical data.# Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
VIEW JOBS4/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-11T00:00JOB SUMMARY: The Clinical Pharmacist is a member of the Healthy Harford/Healthy Cecil Community-Based Care Team (CCT). The Clinical Pharmacist is a split position, requiring responsibilities between the Comprehensive CARE Centers at the University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health and Union Hospital of Cecil County via telephonic, virtual, or face to face visits.# #Through an integrated approach the Clinical Pharmacist ensures and promotes the practice of providing effective, safe and evidence-based drug therapy.# Under indirect supervision and collaboration protocols, provides comprehensive ambulatory pharmaceutical care services including medication therapy management, patient counseling, disease state management, and follow-up of care plans.# # # MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES # Education # Training:# Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy required.# Completion of 1 year hospital pharmacy residence and Pharmacotherapy and/or Ambulatory Board Certification preferred.# Current license, in good standing, through the Maryland Board of Pharmacy.# MTM Certification preferred. # Work Orientation # Experience:# Minimum three (3) years hospital pharmacy experience or Residency that includes an ambulatory care rotation required, with emphasis on direct patient care therapy monitoring, pharmaceutical care program development and collaborative practice with health-care providers, preferably in an ambulatory care setting or PGY1 residency with rotation in ambulatory care. # # Skills # Abilities: ##Ability to be proactive in identifying opportunities that improve patient care, promote optimal medication use, and implement such programs, procedures and policies.# Ability to make independent decisions.# Ability to exhibit sound clinical judgment in optimizing patient care, both individually and in program development.# Ability to educate patients, physicians, pharmacists, nurse and other health-care providers.# Ability to read and evaluate printed medical, pharmaceutical and other literature to determine its scientific merit and applicability to patient care, the Hospital and Pharmacy.# Excellent written and oral communications skills.# Proficiency in using computer software required for data collection, analysis and presentation.# Strong interpersonal skills desired to work effectively with a variety of people, departments, and organizations.# Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships and open lines of communication throughout the organization.# Ability to prioritize work assignments, complete duties within prescribed time frames and manage time effectively.# Ability to work independently without direct supervision and to respond appropriately to various levels of supervision.# Familiar with quality assurance principles.# Knowledge of chronic disease state management and design of pharmaceutical care plans.# #
Upper Chesapeake HealthBel AirMD
VIEW JOBS4/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-11T00:00ORTHO/NEURO SERVICE LINE-A clinically competent professional who is responsible and accountable for the delivery of individualized nursing care to patients having surgical intervention.# Incorporating current clinical knowledge with established nursing practice and performing nursing interventions utilizing the nursing process.# Delivers care to a patient population, neonate to geriatric as defined in the unit specific structural standards.# Oversee specific service lines in the OR as defined by Perioperative Leadership.### The Team Member must work eight hour shifts and must be able to Circulate on 100% of cases within those specialties. Scrub experience within those specialties preferred.# Education # Training: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.# Currently licensed as an RN in the State of Maryland.# Current CPR, Basic Arrhythmia#required.# Membership in AORN and CNOR certification strongly encouraged. Work Orientation # Experience: One year of recent perioperative nursing experience and a minimum of at least one year experience in the Service lines that they are coordinating.#
Upper Chesapeake HealthBel AirMD
VIEW JOBS4/6/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-05T00:00Overview:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As a Nutrition Manager you will plan, coordinate and manage all patient/resident nutrition care activities complying with the standards established by Aramark, regulatory agencies and client. You will develop and implement cost effective, profit-generating nutrition programs, function as a member of the multidisciplinary health care team to implement nutrition care plans, and establish and maintain policies, standards and programs for the provision of optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to patients/residents. This includes coordinating and directing all clinical activities and determining and implementing appropriate staffing levels.
* Establishes and maintains policies, standards and programs for the provision of optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to patients/residents. This includes coordinating and directing all clinical activities and determining and implementing appropriate staffing levels.
* Develops goals and objectives for Clinical Nutrition to maintain high quality care.
* Utilizes equipment, resources and programs to provide efficient and high quality care.
* Assists in the performance planning process for Dietitians and Dietetic Interns and interviews, selects and trains employees within the Food and Nutrition Services.
* Participates in the budget process.
* Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of patient/resident population.
* Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other facility departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
* Establishes education programs for facility's professional staff (Nursing, pharmacy, medical and surgical residents).
* Develops, implements and documents inservice education programs for Registered Dietitians, Dietetic Interns and other nutrition personnel to provide continuing education and training.
* Engages in and encourages staff to participate in research, submits to professional publications and professional and community lectures.
* Maintains establishes systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal government regulations.
* Maintains compliance with Aramark's standards of operation, client contract and within Aramark's Business Conduct Policy. Maintains all records and reports necessary to comply with Aramark/HSS, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and codes.
* Maintains registration status through the Commission on Dietetic Registration and Licensure through the state board.
* Maintains professional continuing education annually.
* Maintains compliance with all requirements of Federal, State and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended.
* Position requires a Bachelor's degree (BA) from a 4-year college or university, plus Master's degree in dietetics, food science, nutrition, institutional management, business or relevant to function Five years' experience as a Clinical Dietitian plus 2-3 years of management experience Position requires Registered Dietitian with the American Dietetic Association and Licensed Dietitian status, if residing in a state with licensure.
* Knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Office), including dietary management computer applications (CBORD) and computerized charting applications.
* Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of client and support staff.
* Ability to write letters, summaries and reports, using prescribed format and conform to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
* Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
* Skill in planning, organizing and delegating functional activities.
* Skill in coaching, counseling and developing the supervisory skill of others.
* Ability to analyze and solve problems.
* Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client and Aramark information.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark CorporationBel AirMD