Clinical Data Analyst
Statistics & Data Corporation (Sdc)
Waltham , MA 02451
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Under supervision, performs data management activities in support of clinical and/or non-clinical research studies including pre-entry review, query management, database setup and quality control of the data and project deliverables.
- Perform data entry, query management including review, creation and resolution
- Participate in internal and external team meetings, as necessary
- Assist in database setup including document creation and review, data entry screen and edit check testing and review, etc., as necessary
- Maintain quality control of the data, project deliverables and closeouts
- Assist in reviewing medical coding for validity and completeness, as needed
- Adhere to all aspects of SDCs quality system
- Comply with SDCs data integrity & business ethics requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail-focused for pre-entry review and query management activities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- Additional skills might include any of the following: programming in SQL, SAS, PL/SQL, analytical capabilities, medical terminology
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelors degree in applied or life science, or equivalent education with work experience.