Clinical Consultant - Syracuse
Syracuse , NY 13201
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Company Name: Vatica Health
The Vatica Clinical Consultant is responsible for driving participation and AWV utilization from the medical practices that are part of a Health Plan sponsors Network of Providers using Well365 Technology. The position is located in the market where medical practices are located and requires the ability to provide on-site support at practice locations.
- Will be responsible for successfully implementing the Well365 Technology application following the standard implementation methodology.
- Identify and communicate risks to the project and leadership team to ensure the success of the implementation.
- Provide on-site training and support to Practices. Training and support will be face-to-face with clinical and administrative Users to insure adoption and proficient pre-visit, visit and post-visit processes are established that lead to effective use of Vaticas Well365 Technology.
- Will be responsible for clinical coaching of mid-level providers and primary care physicians (PCP) after training to insure they quickly become proficient with the technology and especially with diagnosis coding. The position will support these Users through regular case reviews and direct communication.
- Assist administrative staff and clinical Users on best practices, training, and workflow improvements to increase AWV utilization and member penetration to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- Participate in activities to collect and analyze data to help Vatica better understand the value proposition, revenue improvement, care coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost savings.
- Maintain knowledge of new version updates and additional functionality and develops programs to assist Users with capitalizing on new functionality.
- Maintain documentation regarding User interaction.
- Attend and participate in team and departmental meetings.
- Ensure that all HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and responsibilities are constantly adhered to.
- Travel required to providers offices, sometimes as often as 3 to 4 times per week with occasional overnight stays. The other day(s) will be spent doing remote work from a home office.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Area Clinical
- A certified Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed clinician (such as LMSW or a medical technologist) with Minimum of 1 year clinical experience (3 years preferred)
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures Coding is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, mid-levels and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing
- Geriatric, Adult Medicine or Family Medicine specialty is a preferred
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures
- Flexible, energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various offices for training
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work independently
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task