Client Support Specialist
Signalpath (A Verily/Alphabet Owned Company)
Raleigh , NC
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SignalPath (now a Verily/Alphabet owned company) is a fun, engaging, and growing organization that is focused on delivering the next generation of software to support clinical research. We are seeking an independent, motivated, flexible individual with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
SignalPath is looking for an evening Client Support Specialist to assist our clients, both internal and external, with technical questions when using our products and services. You will work directly with the IT and Client Support team to ensure our clients receive efficient and high value support.
Client Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving client queries, supporting Client Engagement Managers with application issues, and other data management functions as necessary. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator whos able to earn our clients trust. You should also be familiar with desktop business applications and ticketing systems.
- Respond to client queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email
- Identify client needs and help clients use specific features effectively
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or mimicking users)
- Create case records for key account data in support of the Client Engagement team
- Manage a client ticketing system to ensure all issues are consistently tracked and managed
- Develop and support reporting of issues and response time metrics
- Share feature requests and feedback from clients with team members as needed
- Support clients with the roll-out of new features and functions
- Continuous follow up with clients to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather client feedback and share with our Client, Engineering and Product teams.
- Ability to work evenings to support contractual client support hours. Current Support hours are from 7am- 10pm EST, Monday- Friday. This role will cover the 2-10pm ET shift.
- Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of our SaaS platforms and be able to analyze questions and issues efficiently in support of clients.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience to handle complex and/or challenging client issues
- Competitive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- 401k Match
- Much more!
This is a non-exempt position
(Colorado Only) Minimum Salary of $50k (equal to $24/hour)+ bonus + benefits