Client Support Engineer
Durham , NC 27701
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who we are:
Now part of Ford Smart Mobility, a Division of Ford Motor Company TransLoc, Ride Systems and DoubleMap have combined our award-winning solutions to create the most powerful platform of intelligent transportation software solutions in the world.
Providing trusted operational expertise since 2004, we offer integrated mobility solutions to 1,200+ customers in all 50 United States and across the globe.
As a member of the Client Support team, the Client Support Engineer (CSE) will have a software coding skill set and serve as the primary technical support for all tier 3 issues. The Customer Support Engineer will triage and debug customer issues associated to TransLoc software, hardware and systems. Our support approach is customer centric. This mindset would need to be demonstrated throughout the problem-solving and customer support process. As a member of the Support team, this role will demonstrate an innate ability to get to the root cause of a customers or teams reported problems. The CSE will assist in preparing and providing product documentation, be responsible for driving issues to resolution within SLA/issue management goals. The CSE will communicate resolution efforts back to internal stakeholders, team members and the customer.
This person will...
- Be first point of contact for debugging for all tier 3 technical support issues
- Take ownership to provide coding solutions where necessary to resolve complex issues, working independently and cross functionally
- Develop and deliver support materials, documentation and training for new and existing products
- Create, update and maintain ownership of cases, upholding SLAs ranging from low to critical priority
- Maintain 90% or better CSAT score
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to management
- Provide rotational phone coverage 24/7/365 when assigned and provide support in rare case of emergency
- Experience with PHP is a plus.
- Basic to intermediate SQL skills.
- Experience with a help desk software such as Salesforce Service Cloud
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Experience with incident management (e.g., outages) and customer communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt style to rapid organizational and platform change
- Exceptional attention to detail
You should have:
- Bachelor degree in related field and/or 2+ years of equivalent SAAS work experience
- If no equivalent experience or technical focused degree or software technical certification
- Basic to intermediate level knowledge of desktop operating systems, Windows/Mac, Excel
- Ability to diagnose intermediate to highly complex technical issues involving software applications and interfaces
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive attendance record and a commitment to arrive at work on time and when scheduled
- Ability to efficiently identify urgent vs. non-urgent support requests
- Strong understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to improvise and take ownership of responsibilities "outside of the job description
TransLoc is a mission-driven company, committed to our people-first philosophy and high-performance work culture. We work hard, play hard, and want to nurture our employees to reach their highest potential. That's why we provide competitive compensation packages, generous benefits and a progressive work environment.
We offer comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective day one of employment. We also offer generous retirement contribution matching as well as other great perks including unlimited time off and discounts on Ford vehicle purchases for employees and family members.
TransLoc is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to EEO for all employees and to providing our people with a harassment and discrimination free environment.