Client Success Manager
Rmon Networks, Inc.
Hampstead , NH 03841
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The CSM role and primary responsibility is to ensure the success of our clients. You will be responsible for your own account list and manage the client relationship throughout the entire lifecycle. You will work with clients during on-boarding, prepare quotes, assist with strategic reviews, handle issues that may arise, and more.
- Be the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for our clients.
- Assist our clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Learn and understand client needs and objectives and liaison with our internal team to help align business and technology goals.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure clients understand technical reports, and the current state of their technology.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Responsible for working with the Technical team when needed to relay important technical information in a non-technical way to clients.
- Clearly communicate the progress of ongoing initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensively document communications in our CRM system.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- 2+ years Customer Service experience
- Familiarity with IT managed services is preferential.
- Great listening skills and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. All communications delivered to clients is expected be sent with proper spelling, grammar, etc.
- Ability to work effectively independently and under deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Solid leadership and organizational skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays
- Expense reimbursement
- 401K plus match.
- Growth opportunity
This roll is full-time, and is expected to report to our Hampstead, NH office M-F 8:30am- 5:30pm