Client Success Manager
Wallingford , CT 06492
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
IMPACT is a leading digital marketing agency and a certified great place to work. As one of HubSpots top partners, we work with over 60 clients from around the world. Everything we do is to help people and their organizations succeed, and were looking for people to help us double the size of our organization, help more people, and share our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability.
Our clients, mostly mid-sized businesses using HubSpot, depend on us to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and acquire new customers. As we grow, were looking to add client-facing marketers, with a proven track record of delivering client success, to provide our clients with strategy, consultation, and assist with the implementation of marketing deliverables. IMPACT clients are typically in the following industries: SaaS, technology, B2B services, cyber security, business consulting, senior living, and home improvement.
Our Client Success Managers drive the success and retention of IMPACTs clients through new business acquisition, product and service adoption, advocacy, issue resolution, and growth (renewals and up-sells).
- >3 years working at a digital marketing agency in a similar client facing role, preferably new business.
- 5-10 years of digital marketing experience, including strategy and tactical implementation.
- Proven track record of helping businesses generate significant results through digital marketing efforts.
- Proven track record of managing a new business pipeline, maintaining a client portfolio and increasing client lifetime value
- Experience with a variety of marketing platforms, specifically HubSpot.
- Experience leading website redesign projects.- Strong project management & client consultation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Inbound marketing and other HubSpot certifications a plus.
- Experience working with small to mid-sized B2B clients in the industries we work with.
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT's Culture Code)
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- We offer great healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 401k Plan
- A 401k plan is available with matching contributions.
- Free Books
- Found a book that will help you do your job better? Just ask. It's yours
- We keep our kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and fruit.
- Unlimited Vacation
- It's important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed.
- Team Activities
- We like to have fun. Team outings, parties, and events are the norm around here.