Client Services-Account Coordinator
Burkett Restaurant Equipment
Perrysburg , OH 43551
Posted 2 weeks ago
Burkett Restaurant Equipment and Supplies is a leader in the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies industry. We are in Northwest Ohio and are seeking to hire a full-time Client Services-Account Coordinator to join our Client Services Team.
At Burkett, we do things a little differently. Here, we see customers as partners in business. And we see employees as members of our extended family. Here, your voice will matter, your skills will have an impact and your views will help shape our vision. Burkett prides itself on being an autonomous organization. We empower our employees. We are more concerned with what gets done than how it gets done. Our official color is Burkett Signature Red because it reflects the passion we have for what we do. Take a look at what's available to unlock an opportunity to challenge yourself and join a fast-growing company where you will make a difference.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.Responses containing salary history and/or requirements are preferred.
Job Title: Client Services-Account Coordinator
Primary Objective: Coordinate the day-to-day flow of orders to ensure on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, quality of product and the productivity of the Distribution Center team.
Primary Functions: Responsible forthe post sale coordination and scheduling of product shipments and delivery and installation resources to ensure achievement of defined operational service levels.
Reports To: Client Services Manager
Scheduled Hours: Mon-Fri / 8:00am-5:00pm & Saturday Flex rotating shift 9:00am-2:00pm
FLSA Status: Hourly
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Generate system Projects through AutoQuotes conversions
- Works directly with Sales, Purchasing, Operations and Accounting team members to coordinate timely delivery of Projects and resupply orders
- Work closely and effectively with fellow Account Coordinators to ensure support across all accounts
- Measure project performance dashboard for quality, on time delivery and budget
- Responsible for managing project discrepancies and changes through resolution
- Complete close out documentation required per job where applicable
- Communicate Contractor Punch List to sales and install team members where applicable
- Schedule Equipment Certified Start-Up Inspection where applicable
- Facilitate Project Close Review to define lessons learned and gaps and wins
- Must thoroughly understand and display knowledge of all customers contracts and SLAs
- Partner with the sales team to ensure account retention through seamless customer support, resource orchestration, and order fulfillment troubleshooting
- Capturing accurate information for Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Other duties as assigned related to improvement of team performance, processes and client satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Maintains composure in high stress environments and situations
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft applications
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Self-Motivated ability to take the lead on problem solving, planning tasks and proactively managing project responsibilities.
Education and Training
- Associates degree or 2-3 years of business-to-business customer interaction experience required
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and understand layouts/designs is a plus
- ServSafe Level 2 Certification a plus
The Company offers competitive wages, a complete benefits package which includes options for Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life, Paid Time Off & Holidays, and a 401(k) retirement program.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer & a Drug Free Workplace.