Client Services Support Specialist
Miami , FL 33101
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
goTRG is an Operations and Software solutions company that specializes in Reverse Logistics and Vendor Management. goTRG has over doubled sales in the past three years and we are now ramping up for exponential growth. We are looking for valued and passionate associates in every functional area ensure success throughout new business acquisitions as well as maintaining current clients.
- Re-defining basic business functions like warehouse management and resource planning
- Pioneering new omni-channel eCommerce breakthroughs
- Inventing innovative robotics and automation tools
- Using our technology to help our partners achieve greater profitability in sales and returns processing while reducing their environmental footprint
The Client Services Specialist will be primary liaison between our clients and our development team. Specialists will be expected to learn our software and the operations that utilize it to assist in setting up, troubleshooting, and supporting clients. Specialists will also be responsible for documenting issues and feature requests through Slack and ticketing software and maintaining communication to our development team and the client about those requests.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Act as the primary point of contact between clients and development
- Collaborate with implementation team and clients to train and support users
- Assist clients with setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of programs
- Develop, refine, and maintain training processes and procedures
- Assist SOP team in providing best practices for processes
- Create Training Guides for new processes for SaaS clients
- Creating and maintaining Tickets for software bugs and feature request
- Ensuring that support SLAs are met with clients
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in tech support or software applications industry is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage client communication via multiple channels such e.g. Outlook and Slack for support needs.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; including the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Adaptability and being able to effectively handle changes in priorities and assignments
- Strong Critical Thinking skills required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel preferred
- Experience in software training is a strong plus
- Jira Service Desk or experience with a support ticketing system is software preferred
goTRG is a leader in the implementation and execution of Omni-Channel and Supply Chain solutions. Our innovative R1 technology powers every touch, movement and decision for the world's largest companies resulting in superior net margins, controls and sell-through.
A fully managed goTRG solution delivers the smartest choices for every touch, movement and price decision for some of the world's largest companies while reducing their environmental footprint.