Client Services Engineer- Online Service Providers
Los Gatos , CA 95030
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you want to work for an Emmy Award-winning company? At Audible Magic we are building the most revolutionary media recognition technology and rights management solutions for the global music, movie and television industry. Our customers and partners include some of the largest and most recognized brands in the industry. We win awards because we keep driving to provide better solutions for our customers, solutions that meet the needs of the ever-changing music and entertainment industry. At Audible Magic we believe our customers are paramount, and our reputation and integrity are the foundation of our business.
The Client Services Engineer for online service providers (OSPs) is responsible for managing and supporting technical projects involving Audible Magics (AM) customers.
- Lead customer onboarding process and ongoing technical support functions to ensure AMs customers are positioned for success and optimizing the best AM service to deploy to meet their needs
- Support sales and account management teams to describe how AMs products and services work and help build and maintain trusted relationships. Lead pre-sales customer evaluations to drive new business
- Respond and resolve Audible Magics helpdesk tickets in a highly professional and timely manner
- Thoroughly document and track issues to ensure accurate record of history and help identify product and process improvements
- Work and consult cross-functionally with colleagues in Sales, Operations, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Legal to represent the needs of the platforms, and develop internal processes and tools
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical degree.
- 3-5 years of client services and support experience with technical products or services
- Experience supporting multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, CentOS, MacOS)
- Ability interface with customer to build and maintain credibility. Written and oral communication is critical with both technical and business contacts
- Experience with social media and entertainment companies and user generated content (UGC) monetization platforms
- Ability to analyze customer needs to solve critical problems through a data-driven approach
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, or other similar applications.
- Experience using command line interfaces
- Awareness of piracy, compliance and licensing issues in music and video streaming markets