VIEW JOBS11/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-06T00:00JOB SUMMARY
We are looking for a self-motivated and high-energy team member to take on multiple marketing, administrative support, and business development duties for a group of high performing sales professionals in a fast-paced commercial real estate office.
Ideal candidate is tech savvy with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite and has experience using design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or other Adobe Create Suites. Candidate must also have the ability to quickly shift gears, coordinate a multitude of tasks, and work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Creates and consistently maintains CBRE brand and client messaging by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers and brochures, offering memorandums, proposals, e-blasts, postcards, maps, tour books, floorplans, and qualification packages using advanced desktop, graphic, and mapping software.
Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups, and sales professionals to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Prepare files and proof final outputs for print and digital distribution.
Print, collate and bind presentations and/or tour books.
Provides general administrative support, including formatting, proofreading and editing of all documentation.
Updates and maintains various internal and external information databases. Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
Coordinates and compiles market and property research to include: market analyses, aerials/maps, demographics, traffic counts, sales volumes, etc.
Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
Creates standard listing and commission agreements and ensures correct documentation is drafted and executed (listing agreement, representation agreement, commission agreement, confidentialities, co-broker, etc.); coordinates non-standard listing creation, requests and approvals with sales/client facing professional(s) and legal department(s); in coordination with other departments, maintains and tracks listings and commission agreements status.
Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required. 3 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred. 2 years experience in the Real Estate industry.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to abstract a lease.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills. Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or InDesigned preferred. Strong marketing knowledge needed.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause negative impact to internal and external clients.
CB Richard EllisClevelandOH
VIEW JOBS12/5/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-04T00:00Job ID
"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Dining Services Coordinator is responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the dining operations in the community.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities:- Supervising the dining service team - Hands-on leader for all the dining service activities - Preparation of food- Managing the food inventory and supply budget- Complying with regulatory and sanitation standards and ensuring accordance with Sunrise menu programs- Hiring, training and scheduling
Qualifications:- Requires at least 2 years experience as a managing chef or cook- Sanitation certification and proficient in nutrition and therapeutic diets- Previous experience in managing and motivating dining service team members in a high quality dining environment is required- Handle multiple priorities- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication- Be competent in organizational, time management skills - Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications are also required- The ability to work weekends and a flexible work schedule
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will… Make a Difference Every Day We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive CommunityThe care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your PotentialWe believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.Sunrise Senior LivingClevelandOH
VIEW JOBS11/22/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-20T00:00This is an exciting time to join Alexander Mann Solutions! YOU can make a difference and add immediate impact as a Team Leader-Recruitment Administration that will support our newest client from the Transportation Industry sector.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the rest of the Administration team to ensure an efficient and flexible support service is provided to the Client Services team where required.
The Team Leader-Recruitment Administration is the main point of contact for Recruitment Coordinators, Senior Recruitment Coordinators and Lead Specialist–Recruitment Administrator's dealing with all queries relating to the administration function, taking responsibility for the resolution of those queries to a satisfactory conclusion and dealing with escalation of issues.
* Manage a team to achieve all required SLAs
* Responsible for team objective setting, performance management, development and succession planning
* Responsible for team morale, productivity and discipline
* Manage the team's holiday and sickness and ensure that sufficient cover is provided as required per client desk
* Manage the program and organize resources for induction of new staff
* Act as a local point for escalations surrounding client, contractor and internal issues
* Checking, approving and signing off contracts and account information details
* Manage the monthly reports and issue to the Support client desks holding monthly meeting to discuss progress and escalate issues
* Participate in various weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and calls
* Preparing monthly and quarterly team's performance reviews
* Build and maintain strong working relationships between all parties
* Ensure ISO Processes are adhered to and identify any gaps
* Ensure Process Manuals are kept up to date, owning relevant chapters of these to pro-actively recommend improvements in processes and procedures
* Manage any ad hoc projects
* Conducting interviews with internal and external candidates
* Bachelor's Degree and/or 3+ years of recruiting experience
* Must be eligible to work in the United States of America on a permanent basis without company sponsorship
* Desired Skills and Experience:
* At least 3 years' experience in strong permanent, contingent or temporary recruitment experience within a busy and challenging environment
* Grounded knowledge of the RPO business
* Experience in identifying and introducing process innovations
* Strong permanent, contingent or temporary recruitment experience within a busy and challenging environment
* Experience managing a cross functional team
* Experience identifying and introducing process innovation
* Solid experience in an administration or customer services environment
* Experience of managing difficult client relationships
* Experience of managing absenteeism including implementing procedures for unacceptable absence
* Experience in performance management and underperformance management
* Direct report development, capable to prepare succession plan
* Capable to give constructive feedback, lead productive team meetings and one to ones
* Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Alexander Mann SolutionsClevelandOH