VIEW JOBS11/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-06T00:00JOB SUMMARY
We are looking for a self-motivated and high-energy team member to take on multiple marketing, administrative support, and business development duties for a group of high performing sales professionals in a fast-paced commercial real estate office.
Ideal candidate is tech savvy with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite and has experience using design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or other Adobe Create Suites. Candidate must also have the ability to quickly shift gears, coordinate a multitude of tasks, and work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Creates and consistently maintains CBRE brand and client messaging by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers and brochures, offering memorandums, proposals, e-blasts, postcards, maps, tour books, floorplans, and qualification packages using advanced desktop, graphic, and mapping software.
Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups, and sales professionals to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Prepare files and proof final outputs for print and digital distribution.
Print, collate and bind presentations and/or tour books.
Provides general administrative support, including formatting, proofreading and editing of all documentation.
Updates and maintains various internal and external information databases. Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
Coordinates and compiles market and property research to include: market analyses, aerials/maps, demographics, traffic counts, sales volumes, etc.
Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
Creates standard listing and commission agreements and ensures correct documentation is drafted and executed (listing agreement, representation agreement, commission agreement, confidentialities, co-broker, etc.); coordinates non-standard listing creation, requests and approvals with sales/client facing professional(s) and legal department(s); in coordination with other departments, maintains and tracks listings and commission agreements status.
Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required. 3 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred. 2 years experience in the Real Estate industry.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to abstract a lease.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills. Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or InDesigned preferred. Strong marketing knowledge needed.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause negative impact to internal and external clients.
CB Richard EllisClevelandOH
VIEW JOBS11/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-06T00:00Description
Advance Partners is an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing specialty finance and business services company. Advance provides payroll funding, working capital, back office support and a variety of strategic services to independent staffing firms. Founded in 1998, and based in Cleveland, Ohio, we provide roughly $2 billion in annual financing to over 350 entrepreneurial staffing firms of all sizes. Our mission is to help staffing firms grow. In 2015, Advance Partners was acquired by Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. Advance Partners is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Paychex, Inc.
If you are a high-energy, service-oriented team player and want to help be part of our future growth, you will fit well in to our results-driven culture. For more information about Advance Partners visit http://www.advancepartners.com
Complete accurate and timely processing of client payroll and billing.
* Review client payroll data for accuracy. This requires checking critical details such as accuracy of taxing locales and balancing figures from multiple databases.
* Review client invoicing for accuracy. This requires checking critical details such as supporting payroll information.
* Finalize payroll and print checks.
* Finalize invoicing and print invoices.
* Prepare packets for shipment to customers.
* Assist with other functions within department such as invoicing and customer service.
* Balance payroll and invoicing to accounting statement for accuracy.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Payrolls are completed within required banking time frames.
* Payrolls are accurate.
* Invoices are generated accurately and timely.
* Packets are shipped properly and timely.
* All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
* Timely and accurate completion of tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
* Associate's Degree in Accounting
* Understanding of basic accounting principles including payroll, payroll taxes, A/P, A/R, and cash posting a plus.
VIEW JOBS11/6/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-04T00:00Overview
Symbria Rx Services, a long-term care closed door pharmacy based out of Beachwood, Ohio is looking to add a Client Services Manager to their team! This position is responsible for proactively maintaining relationships with existing client communities. The Client Services Manager will develop and implement customer retention programs and assist with financial reviews with community leadership, in-services on current and new pharmacy policies, procedures & initiatives, and training to clients on various pharmacy products such as electronic e-kits and web portal tools. Anticipate and make recommendations for client needs to help drive the business.
* Build relationships with community leadership to become a trusted source of reference for Symbria business lines.
* Interact with community leadership via customer service meetings to maintain relationships. Work closely with pharmacy leadership to provide feedback and assistance regarding customer relations.
* Work with community staff to implement, train and utilize pharmacy technologies.
* Assist Assisted Living communities with medication and environmental audits.
* Develop and coordinate the utilization of community eMAR programs when applicable and provide associated training to community staff.
* Provide in-services to clients on new pharmacy programs.
* Interact with assisted living and independent living community staff as needed to maintain relationships and contribute towards total census and penetration goals.
* Conduct training of non-nursing staff on proper procedures in medication supervision models.
* Organize and conduct Assisted Living best practices meetings quarterly with interested communities.
* Assist pharmacy leadership team in special projects or potential new business opportunities related to establishing long-term goals.
* Represent the company at industry events in a professional manner that will enhance the company's public image and reputation.
* Assist in pharmacy operations during escalated periods of need to maintain customer service standards.
* Any and all duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Pharmacy Technician License and/or Certification (CPhT) as per State requirements.
* Institutional pharmacy experience; minimum two years.
* Experience working directly with nursing staff and community leadership regarding pharmacy topics.
* Working knowledge of all applicable state and federal laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to pharmacy services.
* Possess knowledgeable understanding of current medication information, health care concepts, and all regulations relative to the practices of institutional pharmacy.
* Knowledge of, or willingness to fully develop understanding of all applicable state and federal regulations pertaining to assisted living, independent living, and skilled nursing in the states serviced by Symbria Rx Services.
* Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
* General computer knowledge including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Demonstrated professional phone, verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent ability to maintain organization, prioritize, multi-task and follow-up. Exhibit initiative, reliability, and accountability with time management.
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business or related field.
Why work at Symbria?
* 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, also known as an ESOP. You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company!
* Competitive compensation
* ESOP retirement plan
* 401(k) & Roth 401(k) plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending accounts (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) + 6 Holidays and Yearly Tuition Reimbursement