Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Client Service Manager - Property And Marine
Harrison Gray Search & Consulting
Troy , MI 48007
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Client Service Manager is responsible for providing a consistent platform of service and support to Risk Management Property and Marine clients, handling or directing all day to day service needs while interacting in a strategic, consultative and collaborative way with the team, to build out innovative solutions.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Risk Advisors other team members, engage in managing the functions associated with of business and new business activity within 3 to 6 months of hire.
- Client Engagement Strategy
- This position requires an in-depth understanding of global program structures that includes the following concepts including program structure and coverage specifications: Controlled Master Property Programs, Shared & Layered Quota Share Structures, Fronted Policy Arrangements, Reinsurance Agreements, Foreign Policy Issuance, Stock Through-Put Structures.
- Preparation of Marketing Documents: pre-renewal presentations, submissions, proposals, etc.
- Gather, analyze and develop submission documents from client information, i.e. property values, engineering reports, loss history, corporate and financial data
- Support underwriting negotiations
- Premium allocations for insurers and clients
- Active client contact and support of various insurance needs
- Policy form comparisons and analysis
- Assist with claims handling, as needed
- Mentor and train service team members
- Build awareness and work to become proficient at all agency identified processes, procedures and workflows utilized to support the assigned book of business including proficiency with agency management system and any other technology/resources identified & supported by the organization within 6 months of hire.
- Relationship development on with current clients, prospective clients (as introduced) and carrier partners to strengthen with the team and promote partnerships.
- Pursue appropriate industry knowledge to support needs of the Property and Marine Risk
A qualified applicant must possess a valid state drivers license, and have achieved a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A bachelors degree is preferred. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have 3 to 5 years of experience working with Domestic and Global Property and Marine.
- Team Focus: Effectively cooperates with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a group identity characterized by professionalism, trust commitment.
- Attention to Detail Does not let important details slip through the cracks.
- Client/Quality Focus: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of clients, and responds to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrates a personal commitment to identify clients' business needs and continually seeks to provide a trusted advisor level of service.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priority.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Adaptability: Adjusts planned work to accommodate an ever-changing environment. Triages multiple demands and competing priorities by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking skills.