Client Service Associate
Penn Mutual Life Insurance
New York , NY 10016
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our world-class team.
People with a passion for excellence from globally diverse backgrounds, with different experiences and new ways of thinking. People who want to put their talents and their fresh ideas to work with us.
These are the kinds of individuals who succeed at Drucker Wealth Management:
- Highly-energized and confident individuals who thrive in a high-change environment.
- Innovators who never stop asking, "Is there a better way?" and who have the intellectual curiosity to find it.
- Team players who build shared vision and accept full responsibility for making it happen.
- Leaders who are brave enough to take riskssmart enough to use sound judgmentand want to be rewarded for the value they create.
- Those who believe that constant learning is their responsibility and part of their jobs.
- Motivators who can mobilize and energize teams to produce quality results.
- Problem-solvers who can size up obstacles and seize momentum.
- People who can unleash the creativity in themselves and others.
See yourself in that list?
The client service manager plays a crucial role in the smooth functioning of our firm. With overall responsibility for day-to-day operations, client service manager must be able to work effectively with other staff members, clients, and the Wealth Advisors. As a client service manager, you will ensure that all client paperwork and processing is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Greets clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable when they visit the office.
- Handles incoming telephone calls.
- Sorts and distributes the mail.
- Sends periodic client correspondence.
- Enters Client information into CRM
- Coordinates the assembly and mailing of client paperwork.
- Proactively follows up on transfers in process, ensuring a smooth transition for new and existing clients
- Processes new contributions and redemptions.
- Processes beneficiary changes.
- Creates client meeting update books and reviews.
- Sends update meeting letters.
- Handles calendars for the Wealth Advisors and others in the office.
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities.
- Coordinates state, SEC, and FINRA licensing.
- Handles miscellaneous operational activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent attitude and ability to provide extraordinary client service
- Process driven, and at ease with technology and client account
- BA/BS degree in finance-related field from an accredited institution
- A strong focus on getting the details right
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once